Shiseido Sun Protection Compact Foundation Case uploaded by Marcela R.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Sun Protection Compact Foundation Case Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Hi girls, how is the coverage of this compact? I have a delicate ...1 Answers
Ruthie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for 6 years now because my dermatologists recommended it has UV protection SPF 36 so it helps to combat the photo aging sun effects the only thing why I have another compact also is because in photos you always seem to be whiter so I used daily but when I'm going to use heavy makeup I use another one.
Liliana C.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it so much! The compact foundation is very soft, it has very good coverage and It has good sun protetion. The packaging is very good! It a very good products! I always used it!
Marcela R.
This is the best protection compact ever, i love it, my skin looks beautiful and very soft, i like the case haha is beautiful, Shiseido is much better than others..
Leslie V.
Artesia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product it's pigmented and works well with oily skin well on me it does and I have oily skin
Mariam G.
Weston
Review for: Shiseido Sun Protection Compact Foundation Case
It's nice.  The compact foundation has very good coverage and It has great sun protection. The packaging is good! The effect of the product last for a long time. It works for all types of skin.
Erika G.
Ormskirk, L39
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation, I have been using it for years, Perfect coverage , long lasting, sunscreen powder protection ideal for those sunny days , I highly recommend it Shiseido Sun Protection Compact Foundation Case
Virginia C.
Montréal , QC
the best compact with sun protection. you can use it every day, it protects you from the rays of the sun. I can not miss it in my bag.
adriane s.
salvador
Muito bom , para não ficar sujando o espelho e deixa sua pele muito suave , eu tbm achei que dura bastante na pele
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi girls, how is the coverage of this compact? I have a delicate skin and I would like to know if it worked well, thanks a thousand!