Shiseido Stick Foundation SPF 15

A creamy stick foundation that glides on effortlessly providing medium coverage and a long-lasting lustrous natural finish while offering exceptional skincare benefits. Provides UV ray protection with SPF 15-18. Conceals fine lines and imperfections.

Skin Type: All Skin Types. NON-COMEDOGENIC.Dermatologist-Tested

Key Ingredients:

Contains Multi-Nutrient Factor, an advanced moisturizer.

Natural Light Ivory-I20:

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen

Natural Fair Ivory-I40:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Deep Ivory-I60:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Light Beige-B20:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Fair Beige-B40:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Deep Beige-B60:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30

Is this a matte or satin finish?
it this good for someone with yellow undertone skin?
Start your review of Shiseido Stick Foundation SPF 15!
Product Highlights
“really helps those dark under eye circles and it doesn't leave an oily residue like most foundations. ” in reviews
“I just love this its like a big makeup crayon for your dace it goes on smooth and looks natural its also full coverage without being caky” in reviews
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this stick foundation. It goes on so smooth and it does mot dry out your skin at all. It blends so easily and it has amazing coverage. I would definitely recommend it to first time users:))
San Gabriel, CA
The Shseido Makeup Stick foundation is a good product. It works well enough to cover up any of my blemishes, but it does come with a hefty price. However, if you love to spend, go for it!
I tried this and didn't really like it as I found I'm not a fan of the stick version! I like to stick to loose powered! It comes on kind of rough and I didn't like that. Got it at sephora!
Boston, MA
This product is brilliant. I tried it out the other day in store and loved the coverage and finish on my skin. Unfortunately, I wasn't completely wowed, and have found products that do as good a job for a little bit cheaper. I would recommend this product if you have extra money to blow, but there are other brands that provide the same coverage and finish at a better price (I'm talking high end Sephora brands, my only comparison!)
Camilla, GA
This foundation makes a really good concealer and it really does hide under eye circles. It is pricey and a lot more better options than this one. The only con is that it is expensive to use and lasts like a month. It can easily cover pimples too. I would buy it again if it didn't cost a lot. I will stick to my foundation.
Los Angeles, CA
Not as good at their sister brand Cle De Peau concealer but it is much cheaper so what do you expect. I tend to turn pinkish when I drink so you can imagine how embarrassing it was when I saw a picture of myself at the bar the next morning and I looked super blotchy. It was terrible. Pink and pale blotches over my face. I mean I guess it's not suppose to be used when you're flushed but I never had that problem with the Cle De Peau concealer. I guess this stuff is thicker and more pigmented. I would return it to the store but honestly I'm just too lazy. It's been sitting under my bathroom sink.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been my go-to favourite foundation for about 7 years. It's creamy but so light that it can go on as a tinted moisturiser almost but also can be built up into full face foundation. The only downside is I get through it so quickly so I wish there were more product in it. I won't change it though, it's still my favourite on the market and smells delicious!
I expected something heavy or greasy, but this totally isn't. It has a natural finish that doesn't leave my skin looking too shiny. I bring this with me to the gym and the pool. It's super easy to use for touchups. A little bit goes a long way, but when I'm out, I'll be replenishing.
Mobile, AL
The Shiseido Make stick foundation is great for those days where you want to do a full on face of makeup. I love using it for my more glam days with a full eye look. It's not greasy, doesn't break me out and blends out wonderfully. I use a damp beauty blender for applying or a really dense brush.
Fort Worth, TX
I relied for years on Shiseido's Velours foundation, even to using a stash of bottles that I'd hoarded well past their advisable freshness when I suddenly couldn't find it . . . until I discovered the Makeup Stick Foundation. Large, visible pores are my biggest facial issue, the the Makeup Stick even lets me cheat and skip the primer when I am in a hurry. Oh but when I don't skip the primer, it gives my skin the appearance of preternatural perfection.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...