Shiseido Stick Foundation SPF 15

A creamy stick foundation that glides on effortlessly providing medium coverage and a long-lasting lustrous natural finish while offering exceptional skincare benefits. Provides UV ray protection with SPF 15-18. Conceals fine lines and imperfections.

Skin Type: All Skin Types. NON-COMEDOGENIC.Dermatologist-Tested

Key Ingredients:

Contains Multi-Nutrient Factor, an advanced moisturizer.

Natural Light Ivory-I20:

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen

Natural Fair Ivory-I40:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Deep Ivory-I60:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Light Beige-B20:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Fair Beige-B40:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Deep Beige-B60:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30

Is this a matte or satin finish?
it this good for someone with yellow undertone skin?
Start your review of Shiseido Stick Foundation SPF 15!
Product Highlights
“really helps those dark under eye circles and it doesn't leave an oily residue like most foundations. ” in reviews
“I just love this its like a big makeup crayon for your dace it goes on smooth and looks natural its also full coverage without being caky” in reviews
Spennymoor, Spennymoor
Brilliant product feels so good on the skin and looks lovely definitely something ill repurchase in the future
Absolutely love love love! This is soo light weight glides in soo smoothly and doesnt feek cakey at all
I like to try it My skin type is oily And my tone is light medium Its quit expensive I wanna try it
I wouldn't buy it again. the quality of the product was very disappointing. it doesn't cover well.
Oran
Just perffect i love it.. j'aimerais bien tester cette marque et sess magnifffique produits 💓❤💋😍😘
Review for: Natural Light Ivory I40, Natural Fair Beige B40, Natural Deep Ivory I60, Natural Deep Beige B60, Natural Fair Ivory I40, Natural Light Beige B20
the name it show all I love and all the family use it i bring to family and friends to lebanon
This product is great for travel. Easy to apply and super convenient when in a rush. I love it.
Belgrade
Perfect one!!! Great coverage, durable, easy to use, long lasting! Love this one!
Ontario
Yet have to try this bad boy and I'll be posting a review on it on my blog .....
Ask a question to the Influenster community...