Shiseido Stick Foundation SPF 15

A creamy stick foundation that glides on effortlessly providing medium coverage and a long-lasting lustrous natural finish while offering exceptional skincare benefits. Provides UV ray protection with SPF 15-18. Conceals fine lines and imperfections.

Skin Type: All Skin Types. NON-COMEDOGENIC.Dermatologist-Tested

Key Ingredients:

Contains Multi-Nutrient Factor, an advanced moisturizer.

Natural Light Ivory-I20:

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen

Natural Fair Ivory-I40:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Deep Ivory-I60:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Light Beige-B20:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Fair Beige-B40:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Deep Beige-B60:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30

Is this a matte or satin finish?
it this good for someone with yellow undertone skin?
Start your review of Shiseido Stick Foundation SPF 15!
Product Highlights
“really helps those dark under eye circles and it doesn't leave an oily residue like most foundations. ” in reviews
“I just love this its like a big makeup crayon for your dace it goes on smooth and looks natural its also full coverage without being caky” in reviews
I have used this foundation before, but it is not my favorite, or on my top 10 list. I used it mostly for under my eyes
Hillsborough , NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Natural Fair Ivory I40
This product has super coverage. Doesn’t break out on oily skin and And gives the best shiny look throughout the day.
Shiseido stick Foundation SPF 15 I recommend Shiseido stick Foundation Your face stays moisturized all day . Love it
Jacksonville, FL
I love the way this foundation looks and feels, hate that it doesn't take long to use up a tube at that price point.
Charleston
Love this! I've been searching for a long time to find the perfect foundation for my skin, and ive finally found it.
This is one of the best foundations ever made if leaves your skin feeling and looking great with no smudges or lines
Barstow, CA
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
One of my favorite products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try. Since I started using it I love it.
Mcdonough, GA
I purchased mine from TJ Maxx, it was on clearance so I HAD To try it. It Was pretty full coverage and layerable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...