Shiseido Stick Foundation SPF 15

A creamy stick foundation that glides on effortlessly providing medium coverage and a long-lasting lustrous natural finish while offering exceptional skincare benefits. Provides UV ray protection with SPF 15-18. Conceals fine lines and imperfections.

Skin Type: All Skin Types. NON-COMEDOGENIC.Dermatologist-Tested

Key Ingredients:

Contains Multi-Nutrient Factor, an advanced moisturizer.

Natural Light Ivory-I20:

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen

Natural Fair Ivory-I40:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Deep Ivory-I60:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Light Beige-B20:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Fair Beige-B40:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Deep Beige-B60:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30

Is this a matte or satin finish?
it this good for someone with yellow undertone skin?
Start your review of Shiseido Stick Foundation SPF 15!
Product Highlights
“really helps those dark under eye circles and it doesn't leave an oily residue like most foundations. ” in reviews
“I just love this its like a big makeup crayon for your dace it goes on smooth and looks natural its also full coverage without being caky” in reviews
Evansville
Review for: Natural Light Beige B20
This was my go-to foundation back in college. And while yes, a lot of time has passed since then, I can't stop myself from picking up this stick whenever I pass by a Shiseido counter. The scent alone brings back memories! This is SUPER easy to blend, and back in my college days I got by with just using my fingers. This builds nicely if you want fuller coverage, and works extremely well just to spot conceal if you are in a rush. The finish is super natural, and I love that it doesn't wear down really patchy like some other foundation sticks. This stuff is INCREDIBLE!
Calabasas, CA
My sister actually uses this product, I’ve never purchased it myself but I have definitely used hers. It’s very pigmented and gives great coverage, but shouldn’t be used on large areas because it’s a little thick. But if you have a dark spot or something, this will make it disappear like magic. From what I’ve heard from her, it’s a little expensive but she’s been using it for years and she’s a pretty tough sell so it must be worth the money.
Aurora, IL
This has a beautiful finish and a lovely fragrance. I bought this to contour my skin so the color I chose was very light. It was probably too light but the texture and consistency of this product was lovely. This is a light coverage in my opinion and I prefer a medium to full coverage.
Tahlequah, OK
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Tonawanda, NY
First I have to say this product is an absolutely fantastic value for the money you spend on it! I have incorporated it into my daily routine. I have also recommended it to a few friends and everybody shared the same sentiment at me.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this brand when it comes to skin care. Foundation sticks in general are not my favorite. I feel like they are hard to blend and leave my face feeling dry. However, this one does not leave my face feeling dry. A very creamy feeling which makes it apply all over the face smoothly.
San Rafael, CA
Such a great stick foundation! This is almost as good as the Tom Fords if you can manage to find a shade that matches your skin! Very emolient and doenst break down on the skin. Lasts about 6 - 8 hours.
OK coverage I think it's OK product. Nothing crazy about it it's a little pricey. I would rather use the benefit stick or do you Anastasia sticks. The hourglass Foundation sticks are the best. I probably won't buy again
United States
I love this foundation! I love stick foundations and this is the best one I have tried. Blends amazing and great coverage. I use it under my eyes on days I don't want to wear much makeup and covers my dark circles just as well as a concealer.
North Versailles, PA
I love this product it works well with my dark skin.I's a all together great procuct.The others are not.They don't do exstensive research.i bought this product at Macys.The product is long lasting.i would buy this product again,every time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...