BY SHISEIDO #20 in Foundation Sticks

A creamy stick foundation that glides on effortlessly providing medium coverage and a long-lasting lustrous natural finish while offering exceptional skincare benefits. Provides UV ray protection with SPF 15-18. Conceals fine lines and imperfections.

Skin Type: All Skin Types. NON-COMEDOGENIC.Dermatologist-Tested

Key Ingredients:

Contains Multi-Nutrient Factor, an advanced moisturizer.

Natural Light Ivory-I20:

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen

Natural Fair Ivory-I40:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Deep Ivory-I60:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Light Beige-B20:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Fair Beige-B40:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30,
Natural Deep Beige-B60:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Purpose TITANIUM DIOXIDE 4.1% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, CERESIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, ZINC OXIDE, RED 30

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I just love this its like a big makeup crayon for your dace it goes on smooth and looks natural its also full coverage without being caky" in 1 review
  • "really helps those dark under eye circles and it doesn't leave an oily residue like most foundations. " in 1 review
Angela B.
United States
I love this foundation! I love stick foundations and this is the best one I have tried. Blends amazing and great coverage. I use it under my eyes on days I don't want to wear much makeup and covers my dark circles just as well as a concealer.
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: I40 Natural Fair Ivory more...
My sister actually uses this product, I’ve never purchased it myself but I have definitely used hers. It’s very pigmented and gives great coverage, but shouldn’t be used on large areas because it’s a little thick. But if you have a dark spot or something, this will make it disappear like magic. From what I’ve heard from her, it’s a little expensive but she’s been using it for years and she’s a pretty tough sell so it must be worth the money.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Average makeup stick foundation. It’s not as pigmented as a lot of the products out there now are. If you’re looking for something simple and easy to use, this works.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
have combination prone to breakout skin (more dry in winter and more oily in summer). I have used this for years. It is so easy to apply to skin and blend. So creamy without oiliness that it evens out any flakiness I might have and doesn't cause MY skin to breakout. Has perfect match to my light/medium olive skin in O40 and O60 (tan). Does not settle into lines and wrinkles. Simply beautiful glowing skin.
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this brand when it comes to skin care. Foundation sticks in general are not my favorite. I feel like they are hard to blend and leave my face feeling dry. However, this one does not leave my face feeling dry. A very creamy feeling which makes it apply all over the face smoothly.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Such a great stick foundation! This is almost as good as the Tom Fords if you can manage to find a shade that matches your skin! Very emolient and doenst break down on the skin. Lasts about 6 - 8 hours.
Stephanie P.
OK coverage I think it's OK product. Nothing crazy about it it's a little pricey. I would rather use the benefit stick or do you Anastasia sticks. The hourglass Foundation sticks are the best. I probably won't buy again
Mary M.
North Versailles, PA
I love this product it works well with my dark skin.I's a all together great procuct.The others are not.They don't do exstensive research.i bought this product at Macys.The product is long lasting.i would buy this product again,every time.
Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this stick foundation. It goes on so smooth and it does mot dry out your skin at all. It blends so easily and it has amazing coverage. I would definitely recommend it to first time users:))
Nicole M.
Is this a good product ? I've been looking for a good product to cover the dark circles under my eyes and can't seem to find a product that gives good coverage.
Brandi B.
How does it feel on your skin
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
This has a pretty good price point.. Is it good for uneven skin tones and does it do well for large pores?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This stick foundation is medium or high coverage?? This stick foundation it's is good for oil skin??
Griseda H.
it this good for someone with yellow undertone skin?