BY SHISEIDO #57 in Foundation Sticks

Stefanie P.
W Hollywood, CA
My sister actually uses this product, I’ve never purchased it myself but I have definitely used hers. It’s very pigmented and gives great coverage, but shouldn’t be used on large areas because it’s a little thick. But if you have a dark spot or something, this will make it disappear like magic. From what I’ve heard from her, it’s a little expensive but she’s been using it for years and she’s a pretty tough sell so it must be worth the money.
Clout P.
Love, love, love this product. This Product is the best product because in a few days of using it, it worked!
Ediane S.
Minden, NV
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural.
Shahanna K.
General Santos City
by using this product is encredible like i was just curios about these then when i tried it. it was so amazing thanks for making these product
Jasmyn C.
cornwall
loved this product ! It was amazing and worked well Would highly recommend this product
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Has anyone ever tried this product? If so how well did it work and do you feel it was worth the price?