BY SHISEIDO

An innovative natural-looking, long-lasting and transfer-resistant BB tinted sunscreen with Shiseido's Ultimate Sun Protection formula and WetForce Technology for powerful, beautiful protection.

What it is:

It's sunscreen! It’s makeup! It’s both—and more. This ingenious new hybrid keeps skin looking undeniably gorgeous and protected, even while you have fun under the sun playing sports and working out. Now in a transfer-resistant BB tinted sunscreen, discover the ultimate sun protection formula with innovative WetForce Technology. This super-lightweight formula blends easily into skin and stays put, delivering comfortable natural coverage that camouflages uneven skin texture and tone so you can look your best while you sweat.

Who is it for:

Active women looking for a BB cream that is long-lasting, natural-looking and lightweight with ultra powerful sun protection.

• Featuring WetForce Technology, this sunscreen’s UV protection veil becomes more effective when the applied area is exposed to water or perspiration for 30 minutes.
  • Three shades that each blend easily with a variety of skin tones.
  • Very Water-Resistant (80 minutes)

How to use:

To activate WetForce Technology, expose the applied area to water or perspiration for 30 minutes.

Active Ingredients: Purpose Octinoxate 4.9% , Sunscreen Titanium Dioxide 15.0% , Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients:water, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Xylitol, Isopropyl Myristate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Bis-butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Serine, Glycine, Sodium Pca, Aspartic Acid, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trisodium Edta, Silica, Alanine, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Alumina, Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica,

Shiseido Sports BB WetForce SPF 50+
  • "I use this every day.Even if it's winter.I have sensitive skin and it does nothing but wonders.I had redness on my chicks in the summer before I used it.It helped with that." in 13 reviews
Melissa V.
Review for: Light more...
Amazing B.B. spf combo ever! My biggest wish is that the colour range be improved and more inclusive. Other than that, it’s one of the greatest spf products I’ve found! I shake the little bottle and blend the droplets all over until it sets in and I’m matte perfection. I’m oily combination dry right now in the summer, and it continues to leave my face flawless. A little goes a long way with the product. I love that I can sweat in it and it ACTUALLY STAYS PUT! I just have to reapply if I’m at the beach so I don’t lose sun protection. BOTTOM LINE: The best B.B. ever, that does what it promises without sliding off your face. Just keep in mind the color range is sucky.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
I purchased this because I was looking for a foundation/bb cream that offered good sun protection and was in the limit for liquids in a ccarryon. This is one of the few foundations that matches my skin fairly well. Most foundations I have tried are too orange for me but this one is looks great on me.... When I can blend it correctly. I am not sure what about this foundation or my skin that makes it hard for me to get an even layer on my face. I have tried brushes, beuaty blender and my fingers just to see what method would work best and for me, the answer is none of the above. I get the same blotchy effect every time and have to spend a long time to get as much as I can evened out. And even then, I will go out and see myself in a mirror and see a spot I missed (as it isn't a 100% sk
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: Medium, Medium, Light, Light more...
had a sample of this Shiseido's BB cream for a while, and decided to try it out. The color (Medium) was a bit too dark on me, but I fell in love with the product from the first use, so I got it in full size in color Light. This cream applies easily, absorbs quickly, doesn't leave any stickiness on the skin, and most importantly it doesn't bother my skin. Besides, it is pigmented enough to even out skin tone and give light-medium coverage. If I use this BB cream, I don't need additional coverage. Sometimes I lightly dust my mineral foundation on top, but most of the time I leave it as is. It's also a very convenient application as my skin doesn't need any extra hydration, so I use this cream as my moisturizer in the morning, and it doesn't even interrupt my usual morning routine
Victoria P.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Light more...
I like this product but I did not like the way it looked on my skin. I love B.B. creams because they are so simple but this felt more like a foundation and I had a hard time not applying other things to my face. When it was on my skin was still blotchy and it didn’t protect well.
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
I actually really like this face sunscreen. My face started peeling from being burnt. This sunscreen did not make my skin oily and was relatively light even through my workout. I do not use it daily so I would say it’s worth it if you are active and in the sun frequently!
Eugene O.
Philadelphia
This a BB cream with SPF, so it treats your skin tone while protecting it from further sun damage. It also offers medium, buildable coverage to act as a base for makeup. I swear whenever I want to go out and look nice. Helps my skin tone appear brighter and more even.
Soeren P.
Boca Raton
Review for: Medium more...
I bought this, took it home, applied it one single time and never touched it again. Disappointing and a waste of money and time. Looks like a thick coat of chalk paint on your face similar to a peel off mask except it’s neither peel off nor a mask. I regret I ever got this.
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Medium more...
I absolutely love this product for the warmer months! It's super sheer and lightweight so it gives the perfect amount of coverage for a beach day or a casual outdoor outing. It is actually waterproof and I can stand by that testimonial, it stays put through sweat and humidity for sure. Of course shiseido products aren't the cheapest but a little bit of this product goes such a long way and you barely need to reapply so it's definitely worth the money!
hanna y.
I really like this formula by shiseido because it's not only long lasting and moisturizing, it also has a tint to it. This is great because it doesn't leave that white cast on your face that some sunscreens do.
Maria M.
Coconut Creek, FL
Minha paixão diária.
Posso dizer que coleciono sunscreens, eu tenho melasma e uso diariamente e esse produto da shiseido me deixou surpresa, ele segura bem na pele, é leve e não transfere.

back