BY SHISEIDO

Specially designed for use with Shiseido Foundation for an even application to all areas of the face.

Buy on Bergdor...*
Amanda Z.
These are my favorite foundation sponges! They are durable, perfect for applying and blending liquid foundation. The price point is perfect and one sponge typically lasts me about 45 days (I just replace at that point). If you don't have a blender sponge, these can also double as a blender if needed.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
These types of sponges are what I use all the time and I just love them. I use it for applying foundation and then the powdered foundation afterwards. It's also good for blending when contouring so I recommend this product. It's also extremely cheap by itself or with the foundation.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
This sponge i got for a while and found out terribly soft and skin friendly , specially when your skin is sensitive and i m in love with it all time , it gives a finish look on your skin , as compared to other hard sponges , plus its reasonable and i would recommend it to everyone
Fabiola L.
Miami FL
This type of sponge can be used for apply liquid and powder foundation, even for baking the loose powder afterwards, i used every day in my makeup rutine, it's great for a natural look, it's expensive for be one sponge, i'll buy it again if it comes in a pakating of 4 or 6
Wendy G.
Norwalk, CA
I like to use this to blend my foundation and apply powder. I like the texture of the sponge. It grabs the makeup perfectly and blends so that my foundation isn't too obvious.
TRICIA J.
Renton, WA
I have been using these beauty blenders for years and recommend to anyone that wants balance when applying foundation, powder, concealer or finisher. Enjoy!
Amiracle R.
These are my favorite sponges to use. They're really durable, not to pricey, and very easy to use. my makeup was applied really quickly using the sponges.
Crystal M.
Alpine, CA
I love these sponges! Every time they have them in stock I buy multiples of them! Love them! My foundation goes on very nicely with these!
christina d.
Zachary, LA
These sponges are so much easier to use for hard to reach areas. Under the eye with concealer and this product is amazing
Allie M.
It's above average in my opinion. It longs for a long time before finally falling a part.