Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Ulla B.
Ulla B.
Cincinnati, OH

Shiseido's Smoothing Lip Pencil is fantastic! It is extremely pigmented, and applies very smoothly. It can be used as a lipstick, if you just fill your lips in with it, after lining your lips. This yields amazing long lasting results. It has a brush on the end, so that you can blend, or smudge as needed, when you want a softer effect. I highly recommend this lip pencil!
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ

This liner is far superior than the ones by Sephora Collection. It applies very smoothly, and lasts all day. A bonus is the other end is an awesome lip brush! The colors flatter darker skin tones as well. Overall, I've been happy with every Shiseido product I've ever purchased, and this one is no exception.
Gabie W.
Gabie W.
San Diego, CA

Love this lip pencil! I would say it was my first splurge and definitely a favorite. It's very creamy and I love the idea that it has lip brush. For me, I use lip a brush when applying red lipsticks. I have thin lips so I want it to be very precise. This definitely a favorite for me!
Trina C.
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA

Found this randomly while shopping at H-Mart (Korean grocery). A bit more expensive than what I'd usually pay for a lip liner (about $20 for one lip liner) but overall I'm pleased with it. Love the shade and it definitely has some staying power :)
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Tampa, Fl

Not a big fan of lip pencils but on one end there is a brush! Smooth as can be and very easy to put on thanks to the brush they placed with it. I love having lip products that last for a long time and this is one of them.
Jerrica C.
Jerrica C.
Tampa, Fl

I would have to say this is very easy to put on, it's very creamy smooth very awesome! I would buy this again when I get a chance :)
Shabnam M.
Shabnam M.
Denver, CO

The application is very smooth. The quality of the product is very good. And the brush is a plus. overall the product is awesome.
Amalia B.
Amalia B.
Watertown, SD

Great product I use it all the time , it's a beautiful color and shade it's beautiful
Johana S.
Johana S.

Love this under a liquid lipstick it makes it last longer and does not budge
Binu J.
Binu J.

The brush is very helpful in application of this product and the lip pencil is very smooth and the pigment is also one of my favorite

Join Now