BY SHISEIDO

An introductory trio of radiance-boosting skincare essentials. This three-step regimen features a cleansing foam, a softener, and day moisturizer with SPF, designed to illuminate the skin's natural beauty for a pure lit-from-within look. The newly re-formulated White Lucent skincare collection contains a Triple-Action Brightening System, preventing discoloration while visibly diminishing existing dark spots and uneven skintone. The unique Shiseido approach includes innovative spot-targeting technology and a 24-hour brightening system. In just two weeks, skin is smoother and shows increased radiance with a more even tone and texture. This set contains:- 2.7 oz Brightening Cleansing Foam - 3.3 oz Brightening Softener Enriched - 1.0 oz Brightening Protective Emulsion see more...

• Has any african american woman tried this product? Is it effective?2 Answers
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite line from Shiseido. The serum is my favorite product. I notice that when I get dark spot or blemishes all I need to do is pop this on and the next day my spots are starting to go away. I highly recommend for those who struggle with hyper pigmentation.
Tracie F.
Tracie F.
Farmington, AR
Love shiseido. This line leaves your skin feeling nourished and brighter. The eye cream is amazing for dark circles.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
I love this product! It leaves my face feeling all fresh! I don't particularly like the scent but overall, it does cleanse my face thoroughly.
Dalia L.
Dalia L.
San ysidro, CA
I recommend all this line for those that need a better looking skin, i get all the products, and all work perfect, people start to ask if I drink a lot of water, and say that i don't need make up because i have a gook looking skin…..this products is more for a person that start taking care of skin face (25-35) and do not have a lot of damage.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
The cleanser in this 3 step regimine is my favorite cleanser I have ever used! It feels so good on your skin. It's a foaming cleanser but it's creamy so it left my face feeling well moisturized. It also helped with my uneven skin tone! It's just an amazing product.
Gabrielle Q.
Gabrielle Q.
Camas, WA
I got this set as a GWP and have been using it about 3 times a week. I alternate it with my Japanese Real Black Charcoal Wash for a deep cleansing on other nights. This helps keep my acne at bay. The Lucent Brightening kit gives me a nice glow that shows through my makeup. It makes it look like I always get 9 hours of sleep and drink plenty of water.
Joanna  G.
Joanna G.
Cleansing foam: at first I thought the product left my skin feeling a little to squeaky clean. I don't particularly like that sensation since it makes me think that I've removed both the good and bad from my skin. I wouldn't necessarily say that the cleanser keeps my face moisturized until all three steps are completed. Another thing I noticed was that the cleanser didn't really prevent acne from appearing. Maybe this happened because classes have started again and I'm getting more stressed, but for the first couple weeks, I noticed that I had a tiny bit more acne than before. This could also be due to the fact that my skin wasn't completely used to using a cleanser (water only). During the 3rd week of using it, the acne did die down.

On a high note, after washing my face, my skin does appears a little brighter. Overall, I liked the product.

Softener: I actually ran out of cotton pads, so I've just been dabbing the solution onto my palms and then patting it on my face. It works out fine this way. I agree with the product description here in that my face feels more moisturized after using it. I really enjoy this step because it's fun!

Emulsion: When I saw the size of this product, I was shocked. It was so small...I felt like I'd use it up in a week. Luckily it didn't turn out that way. However, I also didn't apply it at night. I decided that I'd use normal lotion at night since I wouldn't need the sun protection from the SPF.
shristi s.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shiseido brand very much. They really works for me. They are pricey but well worth of the price too. Yes this product really brighten my skin.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
This was my first kit to try out and I loved it so much that I purchased the larger bottles. This is a great to kit to start out to see if you like the product or not. It's also great for travel because these are plastic. Some of the full sized Shiseido bottles are glass so they do not do so well if you travel.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shiseido white Lucent brightening products! They make my face feel so soft. I love using these!!
Debbie-Ann W.
Debbie-Ann W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has any african american woman tried this product? Is it effective?