BY SHISEIDO

A beautiful silky shadow duo compact Helps moisturize around the delicate eye area Provides a natural & long-lasting results. Visibly ensures beautiful eye expressions. Refine texture glides easily on application Perfect for sensitive eyes & lens wearers.

Kris W.
Middletown, CT
Love Shiseido shadows. This is no exception. The pigmentation is great, and the shadows blend so well. They tend to cost less than shadows of similar quality, and the colors are generally pleasant neutrals. I don't have a lot of money, but i do always buy expensive cosmetics. This brand never disappoints me or leaves me feeling ripped off.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I really enjoy this eye shadow it gives my eye a little pop without being to overly crazy and it lasts all day long and I never have to reapply it to my eye lid.
Winter P.
It has some nice colors but its a bit pricey for what you get. But it lasts longer than I would expect
Justine A.
1982 reviews
I love this eyeshadow duo. I sometimes use it as a primer to other shadows. I highly recommend these.
Priscilla L.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Shiseido products are always of high quality. The color stays on all day and blends perfectly.
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
Very nice shadow - smooth to put on and lovely colors. Not overbearing or too over the top.
Maria Florencia G.
Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires
Shiseido eyeshadows are one of my all time favorites. I got to try them thanks to my aunt who represented the brand in Spain. The eyeshadows are very pigmented, easy to apply and blend. They complimented my brown eyes amazingly. I definitely would buy them on my own.
Caitlyn K.
Oh my goodness the pigment and staying power in this shadow is amazing with the right primer! I really love how smooth it went on over my nars eye primer!
Zuzia L.
Birmingham, U.K.
It is good however it is not sipeosongly amazing. I have seen better eye shadows with richer formula