BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Makeup Silky Eye Shadow Quad is a four-color eye shadow palette combining vibrant shades and a soft, highly pigmented texture. The palette's versatile set of shades allows different combinations of colors and the silky texture of eye shadows are beautifully erased. Eyeshadows with therapeutic ingredients smoothen dry eyelids and feel comfortable to apply to the skin.

Kaitlyn W.
Greensboro, NC
This is just okay. I have much better quads that cost so much less. For example the sephora brand quads are much better and have simplistic quality. I got mine online at sephora but I should have looked more into other reviews. It seems that other people have had a similar response as me.
Kylie W.
Dublin, OH
Don't get me wrong, Shiseido is a great brand of makeup and has been around for quite some time! About two years ago, I was the counter manager for Shiseido within Macy's. I sold their products but I also, couldn't sell anything that I hadn't tried myself. With that being said, compared to the other brands that are out there, some being even less money than Shiseido, this eyeshadow has very little pigment and has a very short wear-life to it. Unless you are looking for something that only lasts a couple of hours during the day, I would highly suggest picking a different makeup brand of eyeshadow.
Joan K.
I love this product. I have sensitive skin and my skin is never irritated after using it. When I wear eye shadow, I like wearing natural colors and this quad of colors does the trick. I can go dark or light based on my mood.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I love this eye shadow it is exactly what it says silky. There are beautiful colors to choose from. I have just the natural nude colors there great but would like the greens and blues to make my eyes pop.
rosa s.
Estefania R.
Roselle, NJ
How much it cost or it come with the free products? Never use it would like to try it. It will be great for this holiday. First time I would use it.
Rae N.
I don't wear eyeshadow much but i loved this brand. I like to buy more of the neutral tones to keep it simple. Definitely recommend it to others.
Caroline G.
Love this quad for night time looks. The colors are beautiful and even use their cream shadows under to give a bolder look
tina G.
Swartz Creek, MI
Love this product!!!! This eye-shadow blends well. Perfect colors to start dark then go lighter to your browser...
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
Shiseido Eyeshadows are soo soft and pigmented, easy to use, easy to blend.
Jacob v.
Cuales serian los aspectos negativos del producto?
Jacob v.
Cuales serian los aspectos negativos del producto?

back