BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido The Makeup Lifting Foundation SPF 16 PA++ It's a moisture-rich cream foundation with full coverage. It's flawless and lasting with a lustrous finish. Skin has a visibly lifted look because it promotes elasticity. It minimizes appearance o see more...

Cynthia B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: The Makeup Lifting Foundation SPF 15 B40 Natural Fair Beige 1 fl oz/30 ml
I don't use this color but their foundation is awesome! I don't buy it because it is too expensive but if I had the money, I definitely would. I normally purchase it at Macy's for about $45 a bottle
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA
Even with mature skin that tends to be dry I can be prone to breakouts. This foundation covers well and I don't have problems with breakouts. This is my go to foundation lately
Mari A.
Bakersfield, CA
It's good of a foundation but way to expensive. It's more for like a older women
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
This foundation also makes the perfect concealer. I love the formulation--goes on easily, looks fairly natural and isn't sticky or too heavy. Gorgeous.
Lisa F.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Review for: The Makeup Lifting Foundation SPF 16 I40 Natural Fair Ivory 1.1 oz/30 ml/1.1 oz
This product has great even coverage and sun protection, smooth and silky and easy to apply with no mess.....
Elizabeth J.
Dekalb, IL
If you have Oily skin, Sheishedo is the brand for you. I'm a quarter Japanese and have been struggling for years with oily skin. The product is a miracle worker. Only problem is that you can't find it everywhere. It can also be a tad expensive,but it is soooo worth I!
Ms Z.
Brentford, Middlesex
I have received so many compliments regarding my skin since wearing this foundation, it makes the skin youthful and flawless. I pray it never gets discontinued. Having tried other foundations this is simply the best. It covers blemishes etc and gives a flawless finish.