BY SHISEIDO

A dual-function lipstick Delivers bright & lustrous brilliance of lip gloss Provides staying power & color intensity of lipstick Hides rough lip surface & vertical lines Color glides onto lips evenly.

• A dual-function lipstick
  • Delivers bright and lustrous brilliance of lip gloss
  • Provides staying power and color intensity of lipstick
  • Hides rough lip surface and vertical lines
  • Color glides onto lips evenly
  • Colors Available - # SL1, # SL12, # SL13, # SL14, # SL17, # SL2, # SL3, # SL4, # SL5, # SL6

Shiseido Shimmering Lipstick
  • "Lovely shade and creamy feel. I really love this lipstick. Give it a try next time you are out, you'll love it." in 3 reviews
Samantha Q.
Dallas, TX
This product is really great for people who are blonde and love light natural shimmering colors. i have bought one the other day but i wouldn't recommend it for me because I'm medium tan and it doesn't go well with me. i would recommend Maybelline for others to try out :)
Bailey H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Not a fan, especially not for the price. The color and pigmentation are nice but the glitter is too thick and the formula is not the quality you'd expect for the price. You are better off spending less on a MAC lipstick, the formula is better and it goes on more evenly.
Sab L.
Dunedin, FL
This is such a pretty color but it just didn't work with my skin tone. I also wasn't too crazy about the texture and it didn't last too long for me.
Sabrina F.
When I applied this lipstick, it made my lips look wonderful. Although, the shimmers made my lips feel a bit dry and flaky if you understand.
Cheyenne H.
Such a pretty color. It is so beautiful and looks so soft on. Love the texture and does not have a bad taste if you know what I mean.
Kelley H.
Keller, TX
Caya S.
New Castle, DE
I've been wanting shimmering lipstick like this soothe creamy and glides straight in with good tint
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Lynn J.
Is a beautiful creamy velvety smooth lipstick, that just feels good on your lips. And what girl doesn't like a bit of shimmer.

back