Shiseido Shimmering Lipstick

A dual-function lipstick Delivers bright & lustrous brilliance of lip gloss Provides staying power & color intensity of lipstick Hides rough lip surface & vertical lines Color glides onto lips evenly.

• A dual-function lipstick
  • Delivers bright and lustrous brilliance of lip gloss
  • Provides staying power and color intensity of lipstick
  • Hides rough lip surface and vertical lines
  • Color glides onto lips evenly
  • Colors Available - # SL1, # SL12, # SL13, # SL14, # SL17, # SL2, # SL3, # SL4, # SL5, # SL6

Is this a long lasting lisptick?
Start your review of Shiseido Shimmering Lipstick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Lovely shade and creamy feel. I really love this lipstick. Give it a try next time you are out, you'll love it.in reviews
Captivating S.
New Castle, DE
I've been wanting shimmering lipstick like this soothe creamy and glides straight in with good tint
Lori G.
Bethpage, NY
Shiseido Shimmering Lipstick was o.k for me. It is creamy but didn’t last long on my lips ugh! For the price for this lipstick I wanna be floored and I wasn’t but I thought I would be.
Nancy N.
Snellville, GA
this is my carry all lipstick.  Its worth every penny.  Long lasting color and the shimmer is everything.  One of those lipsticks people are asking what brand it is.  Im a forever user of Shiseido.  The quality and packagaing is amazing.  You will love it!
Joanne S.
Fort Worth, TX
I tried this lipstick in the past so creamy and rich in color and goes well with lip liner perfect for pastel colors or even a night out that is easy to apply with the standard lip gloss as a shiny finish. I like rose pink because it gives that added color from the natural lips and gives you the natural glam 🤗💕💕💕
Bailey H.
Aurora, IL
Not a fan, especially not for the price. The color and pigmentation are nice but the glitter is too thick and the formula is not the quality you'd expect for the price. You are better off spending less on a MAC lipstick, the formula is better and it goes on more evenly.
Sab L.
Dunedin, FL
This is such a pretty color but it just didn't work with my skin tone. I also wasn't too crazy about the texture and it didn't last too long for me.
Samantha Q.
Dallas, TX
This product is really great for people who are blonde and love light natural shimmering colors. i have bought one the other day but i wouldn't recommend it for me because I'm medium tan and it doesn't go well with me. i would recommend Maybelline for others to try out :)
Trista M.
Parkersburg
Never had never used not so big on lipstick or lip gloss actually but id give it a try if needed be just for the volor
Miriam T.
Port St Lucie
I got the red one, it was nice color but it doesn’t lash to much, I got it keep applying every other time.
Angela J.
Crowley, LA
Shiseido Shimmering Lipstick, really does the job.  It's creamy and shimmering texture is easy to apply.  Just pick your color!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...