BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color with 2 Bonus Samples Eyes should smile. Keep your pretty peepers happy with Shiseido's lightweight cream shadow for a radiant, lustrous finish that lasts all day. The beautiful Sable shade colors, contours and highlights your eyes to perfection. And when you're ready to take it off, the dual-phase makeup remover, along Shiseido's 100% cotton pad, does the job quickly and leaves your skin feeling clean, fresh and wonderfully smooth. What You Get .21 oz. Shimmering Cream Eye Color - Sable (BR709) 1 fl. oz. The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover - BONUS Facial Cotton Pad 4-pack - BONUS Features Shimmering Cream Eye Color Formulated with Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE Helps provide long-lasting moisture to skin Spreads easily and evenly with your fingertips Dermatologist-tested Ophthalmologist-tested The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Removes waterproof and long-wearing makeup Helps retain moisture in the delicate lip and eye areas Leaves no oily feeling or residue Facial Cotton Pad 4-pack Contains four 2-1/2" x 2-1/4" rectangular pads Extremely soft to the touch Provides optimal release of skincare products Made in USA; Facial Cotton Pads made in Japan see more...

Glanz B.
I have not tried this color yet but will definitely want to. Have used other colors and they go on smooth . Great products would not change anything. It stays on nicely and would definitively buy it again.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
I have the shade konpeito and I like it. It kinda caked up a little bit so be sure to use some inglot duraline to keep the texture great then from there it's easy to blend.
Wendy T.
I just got sunflower, like an orange pink gold. It exceeded my expectations by being the first cream shadow to not crease on me. It is very blendable & buildable
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY
Got this for my daughter she was pleased with the pigment and the ease of application but did not last as long as she would have liked it to
Maisa S.
Bronx, NY
Beautiful product it's so nice .so shimmering. Gives such good color pay off very pricey but worth it .love the colors
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
This is an awesome deal. You get two samples with your purchase and this a great quality shadows. :)
danelys p.
Doral, FL
The best on the wolrd it's amazing and i love it i try to use with a eyer liner brown
Miranda S.
Love this product. I bought this product and I fell in love, this was my frist time using the product. I bought a different color and it went great with my hazel eyes. This product was very easy to apply and I would definitely buy again, maybe a different color.
Keiny R.
Los Angeles
I actually really liked it. Kinda pricey but you can always make the best out of it! I like how pigmented it was.
Ashley M.
Would recommend this to many...the creamyness is perfect.the color is gorgeous. Last all day long. Great product
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
OMG so pricey for such a small eyeshadow! Worth the $25?
Tam B.
Shiseido has been in ny family got generations!! I love the rich products!
Tam B.
This is an expensive item but I always use this line. Perhaps I can try with my makeup?!
Tam B.
I want this in that the worst way!!