BY SHISEIDO

This compact makeup is formulated with unique Reflect & Fit Powder Visibly hides acne marks, dullness, dark circles & enlarged pores Helps unify skin tone & leaves a lasting, radiant finish Weightless texture & provides a smooth, sheer coverage... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Shiseido Sheer & Perfect Compact Foundation SPF15 (Refill) - #I20 Natural Light Ivory 10g/0.35oz Make Up!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?