Shiseido Sheer Matifying Compact Oil Free Spf10 - # I60 Natural Deep Ivory - 9. 8G/0. 34oz

BY SHISEIDO

Neha S.
Glenview, IL
If I you've got oily skin like me this is a game changer. This really keeps my face matte for the whole day. You just can't go wrong with any product from his company.
Sherry R.
Crown City, OH
I would love to try this and write a review. I know this company has excellent products. I have very oily facial skin and always use a mattifying product. Would love to try this one!
Rise C.
Williston, ND
I really wanted to like this product. I adore the quality formulas Shiseido is known for. While this product does matify, it also dried out my chin and nose. I have oily combo skin, and after using I would recommend this for just oily skin types or to not use for all over coverage.
alexandria v.
How does influenster work ? I don't get it someone help me lol I'm doing everything right i think
Cris B.
I can't live without this. Once I tried this product, I immediately stocked up!
alexandria v.
How does influenster work ?
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Que es esto?
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's your thoughts on this product ?
Angelina I.