BY SHISEIDO

Sheer and Perfect Foundation cancels out the appearance of redness, blemishes and visible pores without concealing skin’s natural beauty. Skin looks fresh and glows with sheer perfection.

• Oil-free
  • Long-lasting wear with all day hydration
  • Silky-smooth without shine or stickiness
  • 18 shades

Formulated with Reflect & Fit Powder – 3 types of optical powder complex that cancels out uneven coloration:

• Green Powder cancels redness and blemishes
  • Blue Powder cancels dark spots and circles
  • White Powder cancels visible pores

• Will this foundation makes you break out??? I can't seem to find ...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff worth the money?? Or are there other cheaper produc...1 Answers
  • How do I determine the color of the Shiseido Shee... Be the first to answer!
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Really like this product, this make up is very light and does not rub off when I touch my face, I have t zone oily skin and it works for me. It is enough to cover redness and uneven skin tones, will recommend to buy.
Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
My current favorite foundation is the Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation and honestly I'm loving it a lot, it gives me a perfect and flawless finish and a lovely glow. This foundation itself is very sheer but the coverage is very moisturizing and its long-lasting. Additionally this foundation doesn't feel heavy at all and it's perfect for any weather conditions. What I like about this is whenever I'm in a hurry this is a quick fix me up for the day. In less then 5 minutes I will look totally fresh and presentable for work or any events that I attend to.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I don't have many foundations in my collection at the time, but this is one of the good ones.So,so smooth,and looks like my own,natural skin,but better.Lots of shades to choose from.Never patchy and I never need to re-apply.Shiseido has made some amazing products,and this via one of them.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very oily skin and prone to breakouts so I have to be very selective with what I put on my face or else I will break out more. This makeup is very light and does not rub off when I touch my face. I have been very happy with it.

It does not cover up break outs/red spots very well. I use their concealer first and then apply the foundation and that works well for me.
Farhana S.
Review for: B100 Very Deep Beige more...
I am in love with this foundation! I usually avoid foundation because it can get heavy sometimes but this is a perfect example of being weightless. Even though it talks about a sheer look , it does cover my blemishes to a certain extent . I would definitely buy this prodct again!
Diana M.
When the poreless foundation was phased out, I switched to this product and was happy with it as I was with the poreless foundation. The coverage is really good; this is recommended for those looking for full coverage. It is long-lasting and doesn't give me breakouts. It is great for use as base before you apply eyebrow powder and lippies.
Rana E.
Sharjah
This particular foundation was very light on my skin, didnt give me the best coverage there is, neither the mattness i usually prefer, but is a definite good option for the summer, its sheernes and dewiness gives a light feeling to your skin, thats perfect for hot summer days.
Michelle P.
I have never been a foundation kind of gal. I like to wear makeup but sometimes foundation could feel so heavy and looks super cakey that I like to just skip this step. After many foundation formulas and coverages that I've tried, this one is the best. It's super lightweight and basically the definition of a weightless foundation. The coverage is said to be sheer but it's enough to cover redness and uneven skin tones. If you are experiencing the same problems I had (i.e. heavy feeling from foundation) I would recommend this one. I have normal to oily skin and it works wonderfully. I've tried this on my sister and she has super dry skin and it looks amazing and flawless on her. Bought my mom who has super oily skin last year and she has repurchased a couple times. This has got to be my holy grail foundation. RECOMMENDED!!!
Juliette A.
Lyon
This foundation is perfect for anyone looking for light coverage. It looks natural, feels very light on the skin, unifies the complexion and gives you a healthy glow. I don't even have to put powder on top.
EveLina S.
Athens
It’s perfect! It made my skin flawless and hydrated enough for my skin. Its suitable for dry and normal skin.
Sydney B.
New Market, AL
Is this stuff worth the money?? Or are there other cheaper products that work just as well?
Chi T.
Will this foundation makes you break out??? I can't seem to find all the ingredients in it and I'm not sure if one of the ingredients will clog the pores and make me break out :(
How do I determine the color of the Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation SPF18 on this page?