BY SHISEIDO

Sheer and Perfect Foundation cancels out the appearance of redness, blemishes and visible pores without concealing skin’s natural beauty. Skin looks fresh and glows with sheer perfection.

• Oil-free
  • Long-lasting wear with all day hydration
  • Silky-smooth without shine or stickiness
  • 18 shades

Formulated with Reflect & Fit Powder – 3 types of optical powder complex that cancels out uneven coloration:

• Green Powder cancels redness and blemishes
  • Blue Powder cancels dark spots and circles
  • White Powder cancels visible pores

• Will this foundation makes you break out??? I can't seem ...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff worth the money?? Or are there other cheape...1 Answers
  • How do I determine the color of the Shiseido Sheer and Pe...1 Answers
Rana E.
Sharjah
This particular foundation was very light on my skin, didnt give me the best coverage there is, neither the mattness i usually prefer, but is a definite good option for the summer, its sheernes and dewiness gives a light feeling to your skin, thats perfect for hot summer days.
Martina C.
Review for: I60 Natural Deep Ivory more...
I can’t believe Shiseido would discontinue this product. Luckily Amazon still has some in stock. This is the one of the best foundation I have ever used! This is for beautiful sheer makeup. It covers well but is light and almost undetectable. I love it. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Michelle P.
I have never been a foundation kind of gal. I like to wear makeup but sometimes foundation could feel so heavy and looks super cakey that I like to just skip this step. After many foundation formulas and coverages that I've tried, this one is the best. It's super lightweight and basically the definition of a weightless foundation. The coverage is said to be sheer but it's enough to cover redness and uneven skin tones. If you are experiencing the same problems I had (i.e. heavy feeling from foundation) I would recommend this one. I have normal to oily skin and it works wonderfully. I've tried this on my sister and she has super dry skin and it looks amazing and flawless on her. Bought my mom who has super oily skin last year and she has repurchased a couple times. This has got to be my holy grail foundation. RECOMMENDED!!!
Juliette A.
Lyon
This foundation is perfect for anyone looking for light coverage. It looks natural, feels very light on the skin, unifies the complexion and gives you a healthy glow. I don't even have to put powder on top.
EveLina S.
Athens
It’s perfect! It made my skin flawless and hydrated enough for my skin. Its suitable for dry and normal skin.
Sydney B.
Huntsville, AL
Is this stuff worth the money?? Or are there other cheaper products that work just as well?
Chi T.
Will this foundation makes you break out??? I can't seem to find all the ingredients in it and I'm not sure if one of the ingredients will clog the pores and make me break out :(
How do I determine the color of the Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation SPF18 on this page?

back