Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
My current favorite foundation is the Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation and honestly I'm loving it a lot, it gives me a perfect and flawless finish and a lovely glow. This foundation itself is very sheer but the coverage is very moisturizing and its long-lasting. Additionally this foundation doesn't feel heavy at all and it's perfect for any weather conditions. What I like about this is whenever I'm in a hurry this is a quick fix me up for the day. In less then 5 minutes I will look totally fresh and presentable for work or any events that I attend to.