BY SHISEIDO

Sheer and Perfect Foundation cancels out the appearance of redness, blemishes and visible pores without concealing skin’s natural beauty. Skin looks fresh and glows with sheer perfection.

• Oil-free
  • Long-lasting wear with all day hydration
  • Silky-smooth without shine or stickiness
  • 18 shades

Formulated with Reflect & Fit Powder – 3 types of optical powder complex that cancels out uneven coloration:

• Green Powder cancels redness and blemishes
  • Blue Powder cancels dark spots and circles
  • White Powder cancels visible pores

• Will this foundation makes you break out??? I can't seem ...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff worth the money?? Or are there other cheape...1 Answers
  • How do I determine the color of the Shiseido Sheer and Pe...1 Answers
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: B00 Very Light Beige more...
This is my current foundation that I use everyday. The salesperson at Shiseido recommended it to me after I was told the foundation I had been using was discontinued. It's a really nice foundation for someone who doesn't really like to wear a lot of heavy makeup. It feels so light on my skin that it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all. It also isn't really a full coverage kind of foundation as it is sheet and won't cover every imperfection like other foundations out there. All in all as an everyday foundation, I would recommend it!
Vicky T.
Richmond, TX
I liked the formula is lightweight, very easy to apply over the skin. But it's too sheer to cover the blemishes for me. I felt spf 18 is not enough to provide enough protection to wear it alone. I didn't repurchase after I finished it.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Really like this product, this make up is very light and does not rub off when I touch my face, I have t zone oily skin and it works for me. It is enough to cover redness and uneven skin tones, will recommend to buy.
Katie O.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Shiseido 16323481402 Sheer & Perfect Foundation SPF 15 - No. I20 Natural Light Ivory - 30ml-1oz more...
The SPF in this is a life saver when I'm rushing and don't have time to apply sunscreen. I'm extremely pale and foundations normally dull my skin but not with this product. It gives me a warmth that I've never had before in a foundation. I will definitely buy again.
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
Review for: O00 Very Light Ochre more...
I love this foundation for summer! It is super lightweight and is perfect for hot weather! It does not feel heavy and does not
Come of if you are sweating! I also love that it does cover any imperfections without being too thick
Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
My current favorite foundation is the Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation and honestly I'm loving it a lot, it gives me a perfect and flawless finish and a lovely glow. This foundation itself is very sheer but the coverage is very moisturizing and its long-lasting. Additionally this foundation doesn't feel heavy at all and it's perfect for any weather conditions. What I like about this is whenever I'm in a hurry this is a quick fix me up for the day. In less then 5 minutes I will look totally fresh and presentable for work or any events that I attend to.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I don't have many foundations in my collection at the time, but this is one of the good ones.So,so smooth,and looks like my own,natural skin,but better.Lots of shades to choose from.Never patchy and I never need to re-apply.Shiseido has made some amazing products,and this via one of them.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very oily skin and prone to breakouts so I have to be very selective with what I put on my face or else I will break out more. This makeup is very light and does not rub off when I touch my face. I have been very happy with it.

It does not cover up break outs/red spots very well. I use their concealer first and then apply the foundation and that works well for me.
Diana M.
When the poreless foundation was phased out, I switched to this product and was happy with it as I was with the poreless foundation. The coverage is really good; this is recommended for those looking for full coverage. It is long-lasting and doesn't give me breakouts. It is great for use as base before you apply eyebrow powder and lippies.
Rana E.
Sharjah
This particular foundation was very light on my skin, didnt give me the best coverage there is, neither the mattness i usually prefer, but is a definite good option for the summer, its sheernes and dewiness gives a light feeling to your skin, thats perfect for hot summer days.
How do I determine the color of the Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Foundation SPF18 on this page?
Sydney B.
Huntsville, AL
Is this stuff worth the money?? Or are there other cheaper products that work just as well?
Chi T.
Will this foundation makes you break out??? I can't seem to find all the ingredients in it and I'm not sure if one of the ingredients will clog the pores and make me break out :(

Walmart