BY SHISEIDO

Gently moisturizes hair while improving manageability. Preserve color vibrancy by over 98%. Sulfate-free.

Julyssa P.
The shampoo, condiccioner and mascara is very good. All products are incredible this marker. Surper confiable.
jane h.
brooklyn, NY
this shampoo smells great and makes my hair feel soft after every use. I always follow up with conditioner after and my hair feels super soft after. i wash my hair everyday sometimes it is a bit dry but i feel like with conditioning its no problem !
Cortney W.
In all.. This is a pretty good conditioner... Last a good little while... Smells pretty good too
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
This conditioner is the best for dye hair. It will help to keep the color as it help it to be softer, because we all that have dye hair know hoy horrible it can become if you don't have a good shampoo and conditioner set.
Diana A.
i used this prodcut a while ago not knowing if it was a good brand or not but took a chance on it and the price and it left my hair smelling so good. i like to dye my hair often and had black hair at the moment and my hair was a bit damaged and with the conditioner it made it way softer and soothed my whole hair.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This conditioner is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and sleek .. this product will work for all hair types .. especially hair with color !!overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair ..
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Bought this once because my hair is red and I needed to take care of it as much as possible and although it works it costs way too much money for me
Julie S.
I used this a few times when visiting a friend. I loved the way it made my hair feel. I didn't use it long enough to speak for the color protection, but my hair looked very shiny and healthy after using it.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love that this condition works on not just colored treated hair and and my new untouched hair that I have yet to decide whether or not I truly want to color. This is a specialty item and as such it can be hard to find, but I recommend buying from a reputable source because some of the online sources could be fakes, especially if the emblem is does not like look right and if the packaging has been opened.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Great effective conditioner. It's very expensive but worth it. I love the light scent that this conditioner has to it.