BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Senka Mineral UV Gel SPF50 PA+++ is a UV gel which pursued a strong ultraviolet rays prevention effect and protect skin from damage such as drying by ultraviolet rays. It is fresh in texture which is easily spread through the skin and does not stay white. By baby powder combination, the touch such as the skin of the baby who said that it is smooth continues quickly. How to Use Shake well before use. Apply 30 minutes before sun exposure. Repeat every two hours. Made in Japan

Emily M.
If I could give this 10 stars I would. Holy cow this is the best facial sunscreen I have ever used. It dries well, isn't oily, doesn't break me out, goes smoothly under make up, smells nice (very faint, but very nice), and is SPF 50!!! I could go on and on about it. I will never buy a different sunscreen again.
Kristina G.
Tucson, AZ
Love this stuff! I get it on Amazon and it's so worth it to order from overseas. It doesn't smell weird, dries matte, plays nice under my makeup, and protects my skin. I've never gotten a sunburn on my face while using this stuff! If only I could remember to apply sunscreen to my body as dilligently...
Taylor W.
Richmond, VA
Holy Grail. I love how smooth it goes on. You have to wait for your moisturizer to dry first or it will pill!
,Edit: No longer my holy Grail of spf, but still worth looking into!
Rachel A.
Mascoutah, IL
This is the best sunscreen I've tried. It provides excellent sun protection without looking greasy or leaving a white cast. It absorbs quickly and doesn't dry or irritate my skin. It also works well under makeup.
Catherine D.
Baltimore
This applies slightly sticky which makes it tough for makeup to go on over top, even with a separate primer. Good value, nice packaging but wouldn’t repurchase.
Sarah P.
HAMILTON, ON
it works great with all of my other skincare, primers, and foundations. I do always wait 7-10 minutes after applying SPF, in that time I finish getting ready and multitask so I'm not just waiting and wasting time. I think a lot of people complain about SPF pilling with other products, but the waiting time is key. I have tried at least a dozen sunscreens, Western and Korean, and if you wait at least 10 minutes, you can pretty much do anything. This has no white cast. I prefer the anti-aging one in the yellow container, but this one works great as well!
Vivian L.
Vaughan, ON
The consistency of this sunscreen is very watery which makes it easy to absorb but I find that it makes it very hard to apply generously. I prefer a more gel-cream like consistency so I can control the amount of product I am spreading on my face. The smell is nice and it sits well under makeup so there are no complaints there.
Mandy K.
Taipei
I've been using this for a long time because it doesn't feel too sticky and it's easy to apply.