Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverShiseido
Sengansenka Perfect Liquid Cleansing Makeup

Shiseido Sengansenka Perfect Liquid Cleansing Makeup

Usual dentist dentwell 150 flat type", doctor design of dental plaque measures toothbrush. Kakrimasu solid dental plaque cause tooth decay and gum disease. Longneck easy-to-reach teeth, flat cut to round-off hair, wide tooth plaque easier, every compact head finely polished, hand fit and curve handles easier to Polish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Sengansenka Perfect Liquid Cleansing Makeup!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I love using this to remove my makeup. Perfect for even stubborn eye makeup.
I love using this to remove my makeup. Perfect for even stubborn eye makeup.
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
almost always just buy drug store cleansers, but this was recently recommended to me by a skincare professional, so I decided to try it. I couldn't be happier!! I NEVER believe people when they say they noticed a difference right away, but I really think I did! Obviously not a permanent change or anything, but my skin looked brighter and felt cleaner than it usually does after cleansing. The lather on this is unlike anything I've ever seen (I guess that's what the "Extra Creamy" in the title means), so you really only need a tiny amount with each wash.
Brittany A.
Pascagoula, MS
I wow disown disown d Dkdkd disinekeidjesidmendisjs sjisdnenwijdnddjeidj djdiske djfjnrejdnd dndidjddnd
Cindy L.
Randolph, MA
Love love this product. A little goes a long way and it does an excellent job at removing all my makeup. It also removes waterproof makeup like it’s nothing. The price also great too!
Zuzia L.
Birmingham, U.K.
It didn't clean my face as I expected. I wouldn't recommend it to a friend because it is not worth it's price
Nazish S.
Its same as the other good and you will feel dirt pouring out# The product comes in a translucent plastic bottle with a nozzle dispenser on top to dispense a few drops of products when the bottle is tipped over. The volume of the bottle is 125 ml and it is sturdy, leak proof and travel friendl
Andriana E.
ShiseidoI like this.Im using now my second bottle.Effective.Good for combination skin.I love makeup and im taking my time with this product.It melts easy the makeup.
Trinidad G.
Always when using makeup I was worried about removing it because I did not have a good product that would leave me satisfied, however I met this brand with this product that has left amazing results on my delicate skin after wearing makeup, I recommend it with my eyes closed.

Looking for your answer?