BY SHISEIDO

Selfit Pure White Powder Foundation Size:13g Refill Ocher 10 SPF23/PA++

Dalther R.

The best coverage, velvety finish, a soft and rich smell, very easy to carry in my makeup bag. All my clients and friends who have made up this product have liked it very much. I recommend it to the whole community ..
María G.
Compré esta base en polvo y no me fue muy bien, me salieron granos y como una reacción alérgica. Supongo que no es para mi tipo de piel. Quizá me tapó los poros, no sé. No la volveré a comprar, quizá funcione mejor para pieles grasas.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
I love powder foundation and this truly is an really good product! It controls the shininess for hours if you have any:) great price and packaged nicely! I will buy this product again
Influenster M.
I love that brand, I love its products. I find it excellent (a bit expensive perhaps). They are perfect for the skin, I love its coverage and the different shades. Total love for this dust that gives me a perfect finish.
Aracelys P.
Amo este producto, amo los productos de esta marca, cuidan demasiado la piel, yo soy alérgica y de verdad que es lo mejir
Zainab A.
Elgin , IL
I love this foundation. This is the best powder foundation to me. It makes my skin look flawless like I have nothing on my face plus it is not cakey at all.
Camila M.
There's no better face products for people that have allergic reactions and or breakouts than shiseido
Mira H.
This foundation is smooth on the skin, and you dint get the feeling that your pours are closed.
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
These are alright I only use these when I can't find my beauty blender and I'm arch with those
Samuel N.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
Great for facial coverups without making it look heavy. Great for blemishes and acnes

back