BY SHISEIDO

Deodorant Size160ml New Scent Of Frozen Mint For Men

Rio B.
Newton Center, MA
Sea Breeze is a must for gym days in the summer. I use it after a hard workout, when I need to commute back home to shower; it's so refreshing and cooling and the aftereffects can be felt for up to an hour after application. The product is affordable and I definitely recommend this to the avid gym-goer.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
I felt that this product was just ok. It was gentle in my skin and not harsh, but i did not like the scent. It was my first time using this product and even though the packaging was pretty i would not buy it again.
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
I've heard great things about this from a few of my friends and so I finally popped into a store looking for this product. It's actually amazing, feels amazing, and smells great as well! I had to tell my sister and mom about this product! Only downside is that it's kind of hard to find.
Francesca W.
10/10 !!! This is such a great product I must say. The scent is soooo refreshing, calming and not too crazy. I love the packaging as well its so pretty. This was my first time using this product and I would absolutely buy it again. I love how my skin feels and smells!!
Maria G.
Boca Raton
I really like this product, and I will definetely buy it again when I need to. Great quality, and you see the difference on your skin when you used. I bought it at Ulta. It really meet my expectaction. It will be even better if the price would be a little be low.
Jess W.
Louisville, KY
Super subtle, but intoxicating, minty scent, which I always love. Actually did not buy this, because of the price, but used some of my friend's stock (I believe she bought on Amazon, maybe?). It was pretty cool upon application, because of the menthol in it. Felt super refreshing on the skin.
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I love this. The product is well packaged and it's very affordable. It is not cheap at all. I'd love to buy more. I denitely recommend it to other people! I bet they'd love it as well. It smells okay. It's very very cute. My friends and I love this product of yours!
Hailey  B.
Greenacres , WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Kelsey C.
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
Yana N.
This is definitely refreshing to your skin it is amazing price and it feels great smells great and I highly recommend it to all my friends
Kasey J.