BY SHISEIDO

A refreshing gel cleanser that effectively absorbs makeup, oil, and impurities while maintaining vital moisture in skin. Rinse away for a thoroughly cleansed, perfectly comfortable complexion.

To use:

• Apply with dry or moistened hands.
  • Using a desired amount of gel, cleanse gently with circular motions. Rinse well.

Bre N.
Detroit, MI
This cleansing gel is absolutely amazing! It leaves my face feeling squeaky clean without leaving it dry like most other face cleansers I have tried. Shiseido makes incredible products and this one is no exception! I have to go out of my way to a department store for this one but it is worth the trip!
Stafford M.
Chattanooga, TN
Love it I do t right after I take my make up off and this skincare is so amazing I seen result in about a week that it was helping with my acne a little bit and truly the best product to have for skincare and I recommend this to people that love skincare and need a little help with there acne this is for you then.
Jamie P.
Boynton beach, FL
Love this stuff! Everything shiseido makes always leaves me satisfied. This brand is amazing and I trust them with my skin & face. I use a body cleanser as well as a face wash. My boyfriend uses this as well and that's saying a lot bc he usually thinks all my products are super girly and says I own too much!
Danielle H.
Norfolk, VA
I really enjoyed this product. I love the feel of my skin afterwards. My only con is the price. I just feel for the price you can find much more affordable options. But if you can get it at a better price then Sephora I say go for it!
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
I love how this cleanser doesn't dry out my skin. It cleans well. I always do double cleansing, so i use this cleanser after cleansing oil. The only downside is the price. It's quite expensive for the amount we get though
Shandra D.
Oxnard, CA
I was first turned onto this product by a male friend and totally fell in love. It has a very light scent and definitely is not perceived as a feminine product. Cleans lightly yet effectively and leaves my skin feeling super fresh and soft.
Lola B.
Algonquin, IL
I don't love this cleanser. It takes off my makeup and cleanses my skin well enough, but I have to add back so much moisture to get my skin feeling soft again. It's almost the same as when you use a clarifying shampoo, which strips your hair of all the natural oils, only on your face. I prefer my cleansers to clean more gently.
Veronica A.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
This is a great product to take the day away. I like to use this before I use my clarisonic with my face wash and than my softener or others might know it as toner and than my serum and than am or pm lotion.
Ashley N.
Corinne, UT
This face wash works really well and leaves your skin feeling really clean and soft. But this whole line is super expensive. Granted I would rather spend money on my face products but I think this stuff is way over priced. But it def lasts a long time
Maria J.
This is a pretty good cleanser that cleans without drying out my skin. It was a little pricey for a cleanser but in my opinion worth it because my skin approved using it.
Diana A.