BY SHISEIDO

The ultimate skin-pampering treatment, this nourishing cream improves dry, rough, dull-looking skin, and softens fine lines.

• Vitamin E energizes skin and protects from premature aging signs.
  • Allantoin soothes away flakiness and calms irritations.
  • Amino Acids strengthen skin's collagen fibers for enhanced firmness and resilience.

Water, Squalane, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Ceresin, Sodium Glutamate, Sodium Pca, Beeswax, Serine, Polyethylene, Glycine, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Beta-carotene

Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This product is a fantastic product that I came across and I love it! I have combination skin and sometimes during weather changes it gets a bit sensitive. This product helps and does not irritate, does not harm, it moisturizes and I am proof that it keeps the lines away. The jar goes a long way, longer then expected and I love this item most from Shiseido. I have tried upper lines that cost three and four times the amount but as a moisturizer its under priced and does a well job.
Anna G.
Phoenix, AZ
This really works. It always leaves my skin feeling hydrated but not greasy so that's been perfect for my combination skin. One thing I do warn about is a little goes a long way. You really only need a half of a pea sized amount to cover your whole face. With only needing a small amount of product it makes it worth the money.
Daphne D.
Springfield
I have not met a Shisedido I didn't like! All their products including this one are silky smooth and I can see the difference in the texture of my skin when I use regularly. Highly recommend.
Ann H.
Blacksburg, VA
This is an excellent product. The product feels light on the skin and has a delicate texture, but still delivers lots of moisture. It is completely non-greasy and works well as a base under make-up.
Barbe S.
Cleveland, OH
This is SOOOO rich and creamy but doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I have very delicate, sensitive skin. This doesn't make me red, dry out or feel yucky. Love it!
Thessaloniab B.
Lancaster, CA
Great moisturizer but pretty pricey. I have the night time and day time and both work great and soak in fast, making my face feel ready for my makeup.
Susan E.
Pickerington, OH
I use this lotion at nighttime because it is light but powerful. It has a very faint fragrance, again not too over powering. A little goes a long way..
Tina T.
Royston, GA
Love this product, especially as a general moisturizer. Goes on light and your skin will thank you. I have a noticeable difference in fine lines.
Pamela F.
Goes on nicely. Light cream that absorbed quickly. Felt wonderful. Felt like a spa product. I felt that the product really worked well.
Karen F.
Van Horn, TX
Love the way this cream leaves my skin feeling smooth but not greasy. I only use it at night, I wake up to skin ready to meet the day.