Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersShiseido
REVITAL Wrinklelift Retino Science Lotion AA

SHISEIDO REVITAL Wrinklelift Retino Science Lotion AA

Retinol ACE penetrates deep into skin and defends against the damaging effects of daily UV exposure and dryness.
・Contains Collagen Booster to restore vitality, firmness and resilience to skin showing signs of aging. *
* Collagen Booster contains Saccharomyces culture solution, marine collagen, hydoxyproline and glycerin.
・Developed with rapid delivery Vitalizing Formula to instantly hydrate and soften skin, and make it firm to the touch.

・DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SHISEIDO REVITAL Wrinklelift Retino Science Lotion AA!
How would you rate this product?
Alexandria, VA
2,504 reviews
I love this product it is very good for my skin it helps me a lot and it is very good
Mississauga
Such an amazing product. It really helped my concerns and it was at a great price. would recommend.
Galway
I think this a great product for those who are concerned about their weinkles around their eyes and eyebags under the eyes. The cream effectively takes care of all that in just a matter if two weeks of continuiosly using this product. For my preference , i dont have any wrinkles but my parents tried it and would totally buy it for them again.

Looking for your answer?