BY SHISEIDO

・Spreads on smoothly, is easily layered, and dries with a comfortable, feeling of resilience.
・Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and supple for hours.
・Colorant free
・Exceptionally extra-mild fragrance
・Tested non-allergenic *
*Formulated to minimize the risk of allergy.

Annie N.
Lawndale , CA
Love this product line. It feel smooth on my skin and the scent smells great. I am almost running out so going to buy again.
Leah M.
Beech Creek, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND OF FACE MASKS!! It leaves you feeling cleansed and happy so definitely recommend to anyone!
Katie R.
Schenectady , Ny
Felt great and made my skin soft and smooth. I was impressed an will continue to use this product in the future
crystal M.
Leaves my skin feeling soft. Good amount in the package and easy to use. I really enjoyed giving this a try.
Jenn H.
Melbourne, FL
I love Shseido products. They are quality facial products that work very well for your skin.
Gladis T.
I like this product it’s affordable and easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.
Micaela C.
Rua Sargento Antonio Pedro 121- Bairro: Eldorado. Delmiro Gouveia - AL
A sheseido possui uma cartela de produtos altamente variados, para todos os tipos de pele e para todas as tonalidades, buscando sempre a proteção e o cuidado diário para ter uma pele saudável. Lamento em dizer que me deixa triste por o seu preço de mercado não ser acessível para toda e qualquer pessoa. Mas amo seus produtos e fico completamente satisfeita com a fórmula e os resultados que obtenho.
Gabriela T.
This is one of the best products for SM I ever seen.... it helps me during my pregancy ...and the price is good too
Laiane V.
São José dos Campos, SP
Love it! The product is amazing! Has a good smell and the texture is nice. Definitely recommend