BY SHISEIDO

Now, impart the latest science to your skin. An original sheet-type mask saturated in effective ingredients that adheres perfectly to skin, refining texture and firming facial contours that are key to a beautiful, youthful appearance.
・Mask adheres perfectly to skin with Lift-up Technology, promoting the quick permeation of generous amounts of effective ingredients deep beneath the skin surface. After removal, the benefits are immediate — skin is fully moisturized and radiant.
–Formulated with 3D Amino Acid Complex
–Formulated with Cassumunar Extract G
–Formulated with Vitamin E Derivative
–Formulated with Vitamin C Derivative
・Skin is lifted and filled with a feeling of plumpness, suppleness and resilience.
–Formulated with Collagen Complex
・SC Revitalizer is effective in drawing out the natural power of cells*. Sagging and wrinkles of skin are noticeably reduced.
・Specially shaped to address all sagging areas of skin.
・A delicate and elegant green floral fragrance.
*in vitro

Joshtien M.
New York
As one of the oldest cosmetics companies, an extensive product portfolio, and a number of impressive clinical reviews, Shiseido has definitely solidified its place amongst the skin care greats. Clinical Shiseido reviews typically show overwhelming signs of success including more moisturized skin, skin that is smoother in texture, and skin that is visibly improved. As far as consumers, many of the Shiseido reviews from fans agree that the products have had a tremendous effect with many Shiseido reviews noting healthier, more vibrant skin.

I love this product! I am religiously using this day and night and it made my skin clear and smooth. I'm using it together with Shiseido Vital-Perfection White Circulator Serum and it gives the best result. Quite expensive but I think it's worth i
Jessica Z.
Tampa, FL
Wasnt my favorite it was messy made my skin oily. Messy was because the product didnt develop results the packaging is stylish ive used this brand before...it didnt meet expectations made my skin oily
Ruffa F.
Las Vegas
If you’re in a rush and need to refresh your face really quick, I recommend this product. Since this product is a sheet, you just simply apply it on your face and let it sit for about 10 minutes and VUALA!! A refreshing, quick and easy way to start your busy day ahead!
Elizabeth M.
To be honest I only use this product once. After one use I did not see much of a difference. I did not see much of a lift in my face. the product was pretty pricey. I don't think I will purchase again because of the price.
Grace B.
I really love Shiseido Revital Lifting Mask. The mask covered my whole face and neck. It shaped perfectly. I bought it over the shiseido counter. I do like the simply packaging. After I used it, my skin felt soft and moist. It's kind of pricey but it's worth to try. Totally recommend.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Sheet masks are my current obsession and this brand makes some of the best I’ve tried. They give me real results without irritating my somewhat sensitive skin. The packaging is great but the product is even better.
Trenna G.
I received a giftcard from husband. He made the plans. So i spent the 4 hours there. They made feel like a princess. My body felt like a smooth pillow.
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
This mask is pretty good it kept my face moisturize and it felt nice and smooth. I leave the mask on for about 15 min and it should do the trick.
Haven p.
Audubon, NJ
I am absolutely obsessed with face mask and this brand is great so I've only got to try it once and I would love a chance to try it again