BY SHISEIDO

Now, impart the latest science to your skin. An original sheet-type mask saturated in effective ingredients that adheres perfectly to skin, refining texture and firming facial contours that are key to a beautiful, youthful appearance.
・Mask adheres perfectly to skin with Lift-up Technology, promoting the quick permeation of generous amounts of effective ingredients deep beneath the skin surface. After removal, the benefits are immediate — skin is fully moisturized and radiant.

How TO USE

• Each mask consists of two pieces. Mask 1 is for the upper half of the face, Mask 2 is for the lower half. Apply Mask 1 first, and then Mask 2.
  • Open the packet with dry hands. Carefully remove the masks as they are generously saturated with serum.
  • Apply after using cleanser, lotion and serum.
  • As an intensive treatment use 1-2 times a week as needed.

1. Apply Mask 1 from the packet. Gently unfold and hold both sides of the mask to apply. Position so that the eye openings are correctly aligned with the eyes and smooth over the forehead and cheeks.
  2. Apply Mask 2 from the packet. There is a connected flap that fits below the chin and jaw line. Gently unfold and apply from below the eyes, adjusting the mask so that the nose and mouth openings are correctly aligned. Smooth over the cheeks, along the jaw line and under the chin.
  3. Next, detach the flap from the right side of the mask by pulling with one hand while holding the mask with the other. Then, pull the flap end upward along the jaw line so that it adheres to skin, ending next to the ear while placing one hand on the chin to firmly keep it in place. Repeat on the other side.
  4. Press lightly over the entire face to secure the mask.
  5. Remove after approximately 10 minutes and blend any remaining serum into skin

Elizabeth M.
To be honest I only use this product once. After one use I did not see much of a difference. I did not see much of a lift in my face. the product was pretty pricey. I don't think I will purchase again because of the price.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Trenna G.
I received a giftcard from husband. He made the plans. So i spent the 4 hours there. They made feel like a princess. My body felt like a smooth pillow.
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
This mask is pretty good it kept my face moisturize and it felt nice and smooth. I leave the mask on for about 15 min and it should do the trick.
Glyniel C.
These are a quick fix for any event. It instantly revives skin and plumps up the surface of your face which helps with texture.
Shayvonne J.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
Talk about a glow and a quick face lift... darlings this sure can get the job done. Left my face flawless and tight
Kait R.
Bayville
I love this stuff ! It’s amazing ! I love the way it makes my skin feel. The result is worth every penny !
Polyanna W.
Monrovia, CA
Incredible lift effect, one of the best I have ever used the value is a little expensive more worth it
Karla P.
Waynesboro, PA
Está es muy buena. Creo que la puedes conseguir en Amazon y no son tan caras!!!!!!!!!!!
Sydney A.
Delta, BC
Not bad, similar to a couple of drugstore ones i tried but its good! Serves its purpose and has fancy packaging. Was happy with the outcome but i dont think ill repurchase