BY SHISEIDO

A high-performance, anti-ageing body cream specially designed to target sagging, dryness and poor circulation promoting skin’s natural renewal cycle for newfound vitality. Formulated with a rejuvenating fresh scent and a combination  of nutrients to provide luxurious moisture and maximise the overall benefits for complete, alluring beauty. Provides incredible softness to skin with excellent moisturising and retexturising effects. Restores skin’s resilience and helps minimise the appearance of cellulite for a beautifully firm and contoured body. 24-hour moisturising effect that leaves skin feeling smooth, without a hint of stickiness.

For whom?

• For those who want an anti-ageing body cream.
  • For those who want a firming and nourishing body treatment.

How To Use:

Use after cleansing the body.
Warm cream in the palm of the hand and inhale 2-3 times. before applying to the body. Use upward lifting movements to aid circulation.

Technology:

Developed with the delicate Japanese scent “KUROHŌ” and an elegant Cherry Blossom fragrance. Yuzu seed extract helps boost collagen and hyaluronic acid production.

Mariela R.
London, ON
Winter is around the corner. So I need to keep my body hydrated. This cream is amazingly effective. I love it. It smells so good and it keeps my skin looking so soft and healthy. Definitely I want to buy it again.
nikki d.
I literally feel in love with Shiseido body cream while on vacation! This body cream was the miracle of my trip! I had a slight sun burn, and applied a small amount to see effects first. Well it was on from then. I have been using it since. It made my skin feel the softest and smoothst it has in years. Also, helped with keeping my skin from any peeling and I keep my tan a week longer. I would recommend Shiseido Replenishing Body Creme to anyone who wants soft, smooth, silky skin. It will replenish it for days at a time. Great product overall and price could be a little less on the pocketbook.
Tracy J.
Kissimmee, Fl
I wish I could give this amazingness a bazillions stars. It feels so creamy and moisturizing, but not thick and greasy. I live this. It is pretty steep in price but is worth it all.
Shelley W.
San Francisco, CA
I love shisheido products; they just feel great on my skin. I just wish there was more product in the container.

back