BY SHISEIDO

An oil-free wipe off cleanser that removes impurities, makeup, and oil.

A gentle water-based cleanser that whisks away the impurities, makeup, and oil that can clog pores and lead to imperfections. Maintains skin’s natural balance. Leaves skin feeling refreshed.

• pH-balanced formulation.
  • Combats the appearance of oily skin.
  • Hydrates and cleanses the skin without drying or tightness.
  • Dermatologist-tested. Non-Comedogenic. Alcohol-Free. Oil-Free.

How to use:

Press pump 3 times to saturate a cotton pad and wipe gently over face.

Water(Aqua/Eau)・butylene Glycol・dipropylene Glycol・peg/Ppg-50/40 Dimethyl Ether・ppg-13-decyltetradeceth-24・phenoxyethanol・methylparaben・tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine・betaine・citric Acid・sodium Citrate・fragrance (Parfum)・dimorpholinopyridazinone・sodium Metaphosphate・citronellol・linalool・limonene・paeonia Albiflora Root Extract・tocopherol・hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract・rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract)・benzoic Acid・

• How does this work with waterproof mascara??2 Answers
  • How quickly do you go through this bottle if using daily? 1 Answers
  • What is this used for ??1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rose D.
I’ve had bad experiences with micellar water cleansers (literally the only person whose skin doesn’t like them 😭) so I was hesitant when trying this product. However, I was pleasantly surprised! It was really gentle and removed my makeup and didn’t irritate my skin!
Janeigne N.
A typical micellar water but I really love this one for the eyes it’s super gentle and lasts me a long time I really love the non fragrance and it’s not greasy it really takes off my water proof products off wonderful I just wish it was more affordable !
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a typical cleansing water and it does what any other cleansing water does... removes makeup, cleanses skin, soothes any inflammation, and tones skin! I really just don’t see what makes it different than any other beauty water?
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
So. Much. Yes. I love everything I’ve tried from this line so I can’t wait to try more and more. As for this, it’s super gentle, non irritating to my sensitive skin and does what it says it does. I love it.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I consider this as a multi function product, it removes makeup like oil with having oil in it and it refreshes the face and the price is great for this product. Overall I love it.
Olivia M.
Statesville
I use this product every night to wipe away my impurities it leaves my face so smooth! I love this product great value for the quality and quantity of the product! I will be buying again because the product is so great!
Colten K.
Little Rock
Very good cleanser! It’s hard to find a face cleanser that actually gets all of your makeup off. My skin is very bright after each use. Love love love this!
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
This takes of EVERYTHING! Some days my eye makeup is packed on and this gently takes off every trace of makeup. Super gentle and non irritating.
Trisha D.
I absolutely love this! The price is amazing and it truly does what it says! I would recommend it.
Lily Z.
Nothing to special to me honestly. Feels like a micellar water bottle I had bought. It's okay
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
How does this work with waterproof mascara??
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
What's this used for? It's purpose...
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
How is this different than it's competitors?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
What is this used for ??
Kat J.
How quickly do you go through this bottle if using daily?