Shiseido Refreshing Cleansing Sheets uploaded by Edita P.Shiseido Refreshing Cleansing Sheets uploaded by Edita P.

BY SHISEIDO

Convenient, ultra-soft cleansing wipes whisk away impurities, makeup, and oil.

Convenient, ultra-soft, 100% cotton cleansing sheets that maintain skin’s natural balance while whisking away the impurities, makeup and oil that can clog pores and lead to imperfections. Quick. Easy. Instantly refreshing. Perfect for on-the-go.

• pH-balanced formulation.
  • Fresh scent to help reinvigorate and soothe skin.
  • Packaging allows for compactness and easy resealing, maintaining the quality of the sheets.
  • 30 single-use sheets per package
  • Dermatologist-tested. Non-Comedogenic. Alcohol-Free. Oil-Free

How to use:

Wipe gently over face to cleanse skin. Reseal flap after each use.

Key ingredients:

100% ultra-soft cotton.

Water(Aqua/Eau)・butylene Glycol・dipropylene Glycol・peg/Ppg-50/40 Dimethyl Ether・ppg-13-decyltetradeceth-24・phenoxyethanol・methylparaben・tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine・betaine・citric Acid・sodium Citrate・fragrance (Parfum)・dimorpholinopyridazinone・sodium Metaphosphate・citronellol・linalool・limonene・paeonia Albiflora Root Extract・tocopherol・hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract・rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract)・benzoic Acid・

Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I always use either micellar water or wipes to remove my eye makeup before washing the face. I was out of wipes and running out of micellar water when I saw these Shiseido Refreshing Cleansing Sheets as new product at Ulta. I purchased them and I love them! The wipe is strong and doesn’t tear. It is moist, but not too wet and the liquid is not dripping. It removes makeup well and quickly and it is gentle on the skin. My eyes and skin are not irritated or sensitive after using these wipes. One wipe is enough to remove eye makeup and go over the face before using a face wash.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love this brand and these makeup wipes are great for on the go, or taking off all of your heavy makeup at night before you wash your face. They are very affordable and smell great. They don’t strip your skin and they’re very ge time but effective.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
LOOOOOOOVE!!! I’m constantly buying face wipes because I like to have them no matter where I am. I love this brand and I love these wipes. They are pricier than some other options but they’re super luxurious.
Hayley H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Love love love, would buy again. This is a good gentle product to take on the road with you. Bought online from Shiseido, i use multiple Shiseido products and this doesn’t disappoint.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
These are so gentle and really get all the makeup off. I purchased this at Ulta and it exceeded my expectations for a cleansing cloth.
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
The product is a little pricey but well worth it because it wipes my makeup off right away and leaves my face nice and soft.
Karina Q.
Clifton, NJ
Pretty expensive for wipes, dont really see the difference between the afforable ones and this one. Too pricey for me
Stephanie L.
Salinas, CA
I love these wipes I use them every morning and at night before make up and after I take it off I stack up on these
candace c.
austin
It takes off makeup quickly and refreshes your skin sometimes i just use it to wash my face in the morning 👍
Marie M.
Ashdown, AR
Omg I love these cleansing sheets I love it especially when I go to bed makes my face feel very refreshed
Mariana Z.
Aurora, IL
How well do these clean your face? Needing a good cleansing wipe.
do they do their job well ?
Tiffany H.
I would love to try these
Lisa K.
do they do the job well?
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
Do these make your skin feel dry?