BY SHISEIDO

A high-performance body scrub that immediately provides exquisite smoothness with an exceptionally luxurious texture. Formulated with a rejuvenating fresh scent and a mix of nutrients to maximize the overall benefits for complete, alluring beauty. Gently removes excess surface cells. Refines and smoothes skin texture, softens, brightens and evens skin tone while keeping skin moisturized. With scrubbing and massage, promotes local microcirculation of the skin.DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED.

Volume:

200ml

Skin type:

Targets lack of smoothness & brightness.

Technology:

Developed with the delicate Japanese scent “KUROHŌ” and an elegant Cherry Blossom fragrance.

• Is this best for dry and normal body skin type? I've been...1 Answers
  • How good is this at exfoliating?1 Answers
Shiseido Refining Body Exfoliator
  • "Love this body exfoliator! It smells so amazing, and leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and rejuvenated. It is completely gentle on my sensitive skin. I bought this at my local drugstore and it was very reasonably priced! I would definitely recommend this to others." in 3 reviews
Ashley S.
Plymouth, Ma
I love this body scrub! I use this as a preshave to get a closer shave. I let the steam collect in the shower and scrub this on my legs before hopping in. I let the steam help soak everything into my skin and give me legs a good scrub before I rinse. It gives me the closest shave every time and it smells wonderful.
Anna V.
Windsor, CA
It is summertime and that means it is time to exfoliate. I am really picky about exfoliators because my skin is dry and sensitive so harsh exfoliators hurt me and make my skin red. This is really effective and does not hurt my skin.
Emily R.
Akron, OH
Love love love this product! I use to have little bumps all over my upper arms and this stuff has totally knocked it out. I cant recommend how important a good exfoliator is and I highly recommend this one.
amanda s.
When I need a good scrub, and one that smells great, this is what I reach for, it's a little higher in price but does wonders. I always feel soft and supple after usage.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
Tina T.
Royston, GA
Wonderful product that leaves you incredibly smooth. A must-have for your shower. It has a lovely light scent that doesn't overpower your shower gel or soap.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Love this body exfoliator! I am almost gone with the first bottle and about to order the next one. I love everything about this product! Highly recommend!
Lauren E.
Sterling Hts, MI
My absolute favorite exfoliator! It's very smooth and feels wonderful on the skin. After using it, it leaves your skin feeling just as smooth.
Heidi K.
Fairmont, MN
Again, they always get it right. The cost is higher, but the price of beauty is high these days. Cheaper than botox, and spa treatments.
Brittany R.
Tulsa, OK
I love body scrubs! However I do have a problem with body scrubs being too intense for me this one is just right
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
How good is this at exfoliating?
Kathy Y.
Fresno, CA
Is this best for dry and normal body skin type? I've been looking for a body exfoliator and I didn't want to buy something that doesn't work for my skin.