Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 17 uploaded by Aasya C.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 17 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Claire C.
Review for: O40 Natural Fair Ochre more...
The first time I used this particular foundation, I thought that it didn't really match my skin tone (despite being the closest one). However, I realized that it works much better if you use a Beauty Blender (slightly dampened) for application. The foundation itself has pretty good coverage, but is also very buildable. As someone with combination skin type, the foundation doesn't dry my skin or make it too oily.
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
I am a foundation junkie. I'm talking 14 foundations are sitting on my vanity right now. What do I use the most? THIS STUFF. It is medium to full coverage, but can be used as a sheer if lightly applied with a Beauty Blender (or any damp sponge). I've had it cover my redness and a few blemishes. It doesn't settle into my fine lines or pores, it gives me a radiant/glowing look without being greasy or oily, feels so smooth on my face, has my face feeling "firm" once applied and set, and it has went hand in hand with my combination skin. I somehow lucked up on my shade that matches my skin tone perfectly, which is rare unless I am going through the MUFE line. This foundation is pretty waterproof (as in sweating and not having it budge or cake up) yet it removes so easy when I cleanse my skin. I have never experienced a horrible breakout or had any irritations with this stuff, and every time I wear it, my husband thinks it's my natural skin compared to other foundations I wear. This will forever be a staple in my foundation collection and I will use it until they discontinue it.
julie a.
I use 2 full coverage foundations and this is one I'd them. I really like it because it's easy to blend and stays on for a really long time. I also don't need to use concealer so it's very nice when I'm in a rush! :)
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY
I am 40 years old with some fine wrinkles around my eyes. This foundation works really well at providing full coverage that doesn't exacerbate any wrinkling. In fact, it makes me look a lot smoothr. The coverage is high enough that I don't have to use concealer under my eyes. I use 1-2 small pumps for my entire face and typically apply with my fingers. I think this one works well with the heat from your hands. My only gripe with it is that in high humidity climates it can make you a bit too radiant and shiny. I am experimenting with different primers and finishing powders and will update if I have any luck this summer. My skin is typically dehydrated so in the fall and winter this is my ideal foundation. I wear shade O2O and I love that it is light/fair and very yellow.
Andy Y.
Tacoma, wa
This foundation can make you look very ashy rather than dewy. There's a very slight pearlescent sheen to the foundation ("radiant") which ends up exaggerating pores and wrinkles as it settles if you don't use a foundation primer.

Probably better for someone with less oily skin.
member-9e1062e17
California
It is a great lifting foundation. Hopefully you guys try it out sometime. Also be sure to try the other products this company has.
Rhona G.
Cork
This is my absolute favourite foundation, I can't believe it doesn't get more hype out there. My skin always looks flawless with this. Only downside is that it's pricey Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 17
Kathleen Y.
This foundation had a good amount of coverage and didn't feel tacky or heavy at all. It was hard to shade match because it just oxidized so orange on me and the staying power wasn't the best.