BY SHISEIDO

A refreshing deep cleansing foam, with purifying granules, that effectively removes makeup and dulling impurities while retaining essential moisture.

・Contains purifying granules with a gentle exfoliating effect.

Lea M.
Austin, TX
I absolutely loved this cleansing foam! Very gentle on the face, but does the job perfectly. I have an oily T zone. SUPER effective. Only negative is the price, I think it’s a bit expensive, considering there are other great products that give similar results for much less $$$
Christina S.
Raleigh, NC
Received this in an ipsy bag a few months ago and although it was only a small sample, I really noticed a difference each time I used it-very gentle and I felt like my skin was noticeably softer. Although not sure if I would repurchase because of the price.
Skye T.
This is a fantastic light cleanser that leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I use it regularly though not everyday. I especially love the slight tingle as it works to clean my skin.
Nkauj Hli X.
Shiseido is one of the best brands you can go to for skincare. This cleansing foam works wonderfully and gives my face a refreshing feel afterwards. I highly recommend this cleanser. I like to use it with pore brush to really clean my face.
Mariah T.
This cleanser is so silky! The smell is insatiable and it cleans every part of my face. It meet every expectation and the packaging is simple and classy. This cleanser is affordable and I would defiantly recommend this beautiful product!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Love this cleanser. Perfect for oily-combination skin. Controlled my acne breakouts and was not too harsh on my skin. Splurging on this set is worth it.
Leigh T.
Bainbridge , GA
I love my Shiseido cleanser and wouldn’t trade it for anything else. It leaves my skin squeaky clean without drying. So fresh feeling!
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
A gentle and effective cleanser that cleans my face without drying or irritation. I love how foamy and thick the product is.
Odaliz B.
Kingsville, TX
This cleanser would cleanse my face so good that I would brake out. It doesn’t hydrate the skin which kinda is a bummer!
Tiffany M.
Ladson , SC
Love love love this cleanser! This entire line is so luxurious. My skin loves it and I recommend this product to everyone