Shiseido Pureness Refreshing Cleansing Water Oil-free Alcohol-free uploaded by Amanda B.

BY SHISEIDO

A gentle wipe-off cleanser that whisks away makeup and impurities. Skin is refreshed and clean, yet feels dewy and comfortable.

Buy on Bloomin...*
Nicolette C.
This face wash washes off makeup like nothing. It smells great and makes skin feel very soft and clean after use. A little definitely goes a long way. The bottle is very sleek looking with an iridescent tone to it.
Samantha P.
Hamilton, OH
This cleanser is very efficient. It works quickly to remove the daily dirt and grime that everyone has. I have found that this cleansing water works better than a Micellar Water in any other brand.

Pair this cleansing water with the Shiseido facial cotton and it's the perfect pair to get clean, amazing skin.
Kaylee L.
This is incredible! After wiping off my makeup I swipe this in circular motions around my entire face, even over the eyes. This smells so good and fresh, super gentle. Makes my skin soft and calm. Reduces redness and bring hydration. Love this
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Just recently discovered this gem! [product:shiseido-pureness-refreshing-cleansing-water-oil-free/alcohol-free] is so refreshing and leaves my skin squeaky clean without over drying!
Angie W.
This product is so light and smells fresh, I love that is makes my skin feel clean and tight, but not dry. If you are looking for a good morning cleanser or make up remover/cleanser, this would be perfect!
Jessika C.
Crazy good! This was my first cleansing water and I loved it. It doesn't leave a film, it cleans my face and removes makeup really well, and my skin feels moisturized after using it. I couldn't ask for more.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
This product is amazing it works well as a make up remover and it cleans my face very well and doesn't leave that dry feeling it's helped with my oily skin complexion love this product!
Lynn V.
I recommend this, after using a cotton pad to apply this on my face it feels clean and refreshed. And it gets the oil and dirt off my face, making my face feel lighter
Katherine T.
Arlington, VA
Love everything in the pureness line. A lot lighter and more refreshing! I've tried a lot of products from this line, this is one of my favorites.
Soroya W.
Dover, DE
Great product. I love there line. I haver very sensitive skin and this never gives me a problem or makes have break outs.