BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Pureness Refreshing Cleansing Sheets Oil-Free/Alcohol-Free, 30 Sheets Beauty Beauty Brands - Shiseido

Casey C.
Lawrenceville , GA
These Shiseido wipes smell nice. It doesn't feel very thin or rip easily like some brands. These are well woven and gets your makeup off easily. I like to use wipes when packing within liquid limits is a concern for traveling. The packaging comes in a plastic box with a resealable open /close top.
Dorthy T.
Works beautifully with my combination skin, but is super gentle enough for my little sister who has sensitive dry skin to use to remove debris from our skin. It was a beautiful product, but unfortunately it is not available at Sephora anymore... I would really love for it to come back because this is my holy grail for makeup wipes.
Jasmine Y.
Montgomery , AL
I am currently using this wipe. I bought two boxes. It feels cool on my face and it removes a lot of my makeup. I like to use this wipes before I use the Shiseido cleansing cream. I would purchase again. Just wish it costs less because I need to use it everyday. I like the light scent as well.
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
I was looking for a fast way to take off all the dirt in my face because some times i do not have time to wash my face after work. This is the best cleansing sheets, don't have any smell, don't leave any residue, just a fresh and clean face.
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
I just started using these wipes and so far i love them. it removes the makeup like it should, but i also don't feel like my pores are being clogged by excessive amounts of soap/oil either. i like them