BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Pureness Refreshing Cleansing Sheets Oil-Free/Alcohol-Free, 30 Sheets Beauty Beauty Brands - Shiseido

Jasmine Y.
Montgomery , AL
I am currently using this wipe. I bought two boxes. It feels cool on my face and it removes a lot of my makeup. I like to use this wipes before I use the Shiseido cleansing cream. I would purchase again. Just wish it costs less because I need to use it everyday. I like the light scent as well.
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
I was looking for a fast way to take off all the dirt in my face because some times i do not have time to wash my face after work. This is the best cleansing sheets, don't have any smell, don't leave any residue, just a fresh and clean face.
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
I just started using these wipes and so far i love them. it removes the makeup like it should, but i also don't feel like my pores are being clogged by excessive amounts of soap/oil either. i like them