Shiseido Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Paper uploaded by Annie G.

BY SHISEIDO #50 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Shiseido Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Paper

Powder-coated blotting paper that absorbs oil to instantly freshen the skin and eliminate shine.

Victoria Y.
new york
I have super oily skin so this comes in handy. This is a more priced brand therefore I do give this 4/5 stars. I know so other brands that might have this product for cheaper and still give u the same result. Other than that this is a great product and is amazing if you need a bit of ‘powdering’ throughout the day
Guadalupe C.
Long beach , CA
I love this product. I bought these at marshals for $10 and it was worth it because you get 100 sheets. I only use one per day and its all I really need. They soak up a lot of oil and they leave my face looking matte. It does not take off any of my makeup which is a win win for me. It does have like a fine powder on it but it does not transfer onto the skin. Also the packaging is amazing. It comes like in a pouch and when you open it, it comes out like a kleenex wipe.  I know marshals isn't the store where they restock products so I will make the sacrifice of purchasing the full price when I run out.
Jas L.
An amazing blotting paper, works perfectly! I received these as a gift and do find that they are a little on the pricey side so I would probably not buy them myself. These are great and have really cute packaging but the downside is that they are expensive. You could easily find other blotting papers that work just as well for a fourth of the price of these.
Ashley P.
La Puente, CA
Best blotting product I've ever tried! They make your oily skin look like you just applied your makeup. It has translucent powder that quickly obsorbs oil and shine on the skin while leaving not moving your makeup at all.
R T.
Hawthorne, NY
I have tried many different oil blotting sheets and these are by far the most effective! Definitely worth the money in my opinion as my skin is sensitive and combo but tends to get pretty oily.
Janice L.
I'm a huge fan of these. I know they are 3x the price of regualr clean and clear blue oil blots in drug stores, but those have mineral oil in them and always make me break out a few days after use. These actually have one side that has some slight powder to help with the shine and are a decent size so I feel it;s worth the price. I was nervous that with the powder my skin would react to these also, but that hasn't been the case, so now I'm hooked. I use 3-4 a day, That is how oily my skin can get, so now I can pass for having combination skin instead of just a 110% greaseball
Terrah M.
Charleston, SC
I truly cannot leave home without these! Even when wearing a mat foundation, and powder, I sometimes get a little oily on my t zones after a couple of hours. It only takes one of these to make that oil completely disapear without changing the appearance of my makeup.
Sophie C.
Very nice blotting sheets that are well packaged and work really well. You can easily see how much oil each sheet has soaked up, and I never have to pat the same area to much for the desired matte effect. My only complaint is the price, otherwise it works as it should.
Giovanna C.
San Marcos, TX
I have really oily skin and these blotters have been amazing for a touch-up during the day when my skin begins to oil up (especially my nose).
1 will do the trick!
Christine M.
Seattle, WA
The perfect way to touch-up your face mid-day! These wipes don't pull off your foundation or any of your other face products. Highly recommended.