BY SHISEIDO #50 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Shiseido Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Paper, 100 Sheets Beauty Beauty Brands - Shiseido see more...

Janice L.
Janice L.
I'm a huge fan of these. I know they are 3x the price of regualr clean and clear blue oil blots in drug stores, but those have mineral oil in them and always make me break out a few days after use. These actually have one side that has some slight powder to help with the shine and are a decent size so I feel it;s worth the price. I was nervous that with the powder my skin would react to these also, but that hasn't been the case, so now I'm hooked. I use 3-4 a day, That is how oily my skin can get, so now I can pass for having combination skin instead of just a 110% greaseball
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Long beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I bought these at marshals for $10 and it was worth it because you get 100 sheets. I only use one per day and its all I really need. They soak up a lot of oil and they leave my face looking matte. It does not take off any of my makeup which is a win win for me. It does have like a fine powder on it but it does not transfer onto the skin. Also the packaging is amazing. It comes like in a pouch and when you open it, it comes out like a kleenex wipe.  I know marshals isn't the store where they restock products so I will make the sacrifice of purchasing the full price when I run out.
Terrah M.
Terrah M.
Charleston, SC
I truly cannot leave home without these! Even when wearing a mat foundation, and powder, I sometimes get a little oily on my t zones after a couple of hours. It only takes one of these to make that oil completely disapear without changing the appearance of my makeup.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best blotting product I've ever tried! They make your oily skin look like you just applied your makeup. It has translucent powder that quickly obsorbs oil and shine on the skin while leaving not moving your makeup at all.
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Very nice blotting sheets that are well packaged and work really well. You can easily see how much oil each sheet has soaked up, and I never have to pat the same area to much for the desired matte effect. My only complaint is the price, otherwise it works as it should.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect way to touch-up your face mid-day! These wipes don't pull off your foundation or any of your other face products. Highly recommended.
Giovanna C.
Giovanna C.
Austin, TX
I have really oily skin and these blotters have been amazing for a touch-up during the day when my skin begins to oil up (especially my nose).
1 will do the trick!
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
They are too pricey. Other blotting papers are equal or even better for less money. They do what they say and are good quality but not excellent or excepcional.
You are paying for the brand and the package (which is cute but not worthy).
My rating is 2.5 ☆
Tamera B.
Tamera B.
Calgary, AB
I have pretty oily skin and this is the best product I've tried that helps me control the shine without causing more breakouts. The oil lifts really well with the paper and slight powder coating. Sometimes I have to use 2 sheets if there's a lot of oil coming off. I like the feel of paper against my skin much more than the texture of the material used by Clearsil and Neutrogena.
atha c.
atha c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are in gym or  at dance/yoga lesson its perfect for your smelling sweat! I bought it only one time due to its a little bit expensive and it destroys all your make up! The packaging its really plain but its great size for small bags and school backpacks! If you dont use everyday make up you should try this.