Shiseido Pureness Natural Beige Matifying Compact Oil-Free uploaded by Billie C.Shiseido Pureness Natural Beige Matifying Compact Oil-Free uploaded by Jimena A.

BY SHISEIDO

An oil-free matifying beautiful compact-Helps minimize the visibility of pores-Instantly reduces shine with absorbing powder-Effectively fortifies your skin s barrier function-Covers up minor imperfections & dryness-Suitable for all skin types Product Line: Shiseido - Powder - Pureness Matifying Compact O/F Fdn SPF15 w/ CaseProduct Size: 11g/0.38oz see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Vivi L.
one of my favorite compact powder for years. I keep it in my purse everyday for touch up. this product make I feel so much easier instead of washing/blotting my face and apply sunscreen on again and again, only thing I do is use blotting paper to clean the oil off my skin and apply the powder over it. Recommend for who work under the sun a lot.
Susan C.
Kansas City, MO
I felt like it covered nicly & lasted a long time.  I would recommend this product to my friends that are interested in protecting there skin.  They got it out of the park with this product because of its ease to apply.  You need to give it a try for sure.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Great powder for someone with better skin than me i have dry to combination skin special on winter and i find this not working for me during this season i have to change it for another brand bug none the less is awesome during summer
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
AngieBFly V.
can’t go wrong with modifying control make up it is the best if you have not traded that you have not Tried one of the best things o tried one of the best things out there because this will not only keeps your make up looking fine all day but it also leaves your skin the Lalas like a porcelain doll you have to try it
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing no more to say amazing
Kaitlan A.
This is really nice for using during the summer months or while on vacation. Lasts all day and helps control the oiliness. I purchased mine from Macy's. The compact and powder are actually sold separately, so the first time you buy it it's a little expensive.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Their sunscreen foundations run a little light. Besides that the texture and look of this foundation/sunscreen is great. The spf is a very attractive aspect, especially for people who want to protect their skin from any more adverse affects. It is easy to use and very affordable. It is great for matifying oily skin.
Tanaya P.
This is very convenient and I normally put it in my makeup bag. I use it for touch up in the middle of the day especially on hot and humid day. It feels very light and helps reduce shininess on my face.