Shiseido Pureness Moisturizing Gel Cream Gel Cream for Unisex uploaded by Jordan M.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Pureness Moisturizing Gel Cream

Formulated with Shiseido-exclusive ingredient Hydro-Balancing Complex with Palo Azul, this light yet rich-feeling cream softens the skin's surface layer, delivers intensive moisture, and helps skin retain t see more...

Rachel W.
This moisturizer gives so much hydration without breaking me out. I’m very impressed! Almost every moisturizer breaks me out if I apply it before going to bed. However, this gave me enough moisture while also helping me with my texture all without irritating my acne prone skin. I am completely out of this jar and would like another one.
Jordan M.
Cypress, TX
I have very oily/acne prone skin and it's very hard for me to find a good moisturizer that will work without making me oily. I found this one at TJ Maxx for only $20 and it has met my expectations & more. It moisturizes without making me oily!!!! It also feels amazing on my face, makes my face feel so soft!

If you're oily, maybe even combo skin I highly suggest finding a good gel moisturizer. It will change your life!
Melissa P.
Memphis, TN
Love how lightweight, yet moisturizing this is! I can use this and be able to apply makeup very soon after as it is very quick absorbing. I prefer gel moisturizers on days when my skin is feeling oily and this is never fails me. This is perfect for daytime! Not heavy feeling at all!
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY
I recently received a sample of this product and I absolutely love it. Since it is a gel type cream it is more suited for oily skin types although I have a combination skin type, I found that it fullfills my moisturizing needs sufficiently and especially does not make my skin oily. I use it during winter and summer.
Lalisa N.
I've been trying to find a moisturizer that doesn't make me oily because I have very oily skin. At first, I was skeptical about a "matte moisturizer" but once I tried it, I loved it! It definitely leaves a matte feel afterwards but doesn't feel drying at all. This has really been helping me control my oil.
Diana H.
Gulfport, MS
I received this item in a beauty bag, I'm not big on moisturizers but I liked the formula of this product. It didn't irritate my skin and didn't make it feel oily. I really like the "gel" aspect of the formula. If you're into moisturizers, I feel like this would be a good product.
Crystal H.
I have oily skin that's prone to breakouts so it is very difficult to find a good face cream. However, I tried this gel cream and it seemed to work pretty well. It felt light, did not feel sticky and it did not break me out, yet it really moisturized my skin.
Jennifer C.
Brooklyn, NY
My summer go to moisturizer. Seriously if you have oily/ combo skin this will change the game for you. I use this in the morning and it is so light weight its amazing. Get a sample from your local Sephora and try it out. It truly won't disappoint.
Manda P.
THIS GEL IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Like my skin is combination and it can get dry or get oily but this absorbs quite well and I love it . I love the brand also. Everything works nice. It has a light scent to it but it's tolerable. I would recommend this product
Janelle C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I got hooked on the pureness line after picking up a pack of the makeup cleansing wipes, then added this moisturizer soon after. I love how mild it is in my sensitive skin and how well it just sinks into the skin, especially important to me since I've adopted a pretty lengthy Korean inspired skincare regimen.