BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Pureness Moisturizing Gel-Cream, 1.4 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Megan S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I tried out this gel-cream with the hopes that it would be similar to the Seaweed Mattifying gel from The Body Shop. It is indeed very similar in texture, although I find the scent less appealing (it smells very perfume-y) and I find that it's not as moisturizing.
Kelsey W.
Washington, DC
I love this product! I've been using it for about two years, intermittently changing it up, but I always come back! The lightweight, gel formula absorbs quickly, isn't oily, and lasts all day. Doesn't bother my sensitive, acne-prone skin at all!
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
I enjoy this gel cream. I have been using as part of my skin care regimen for many years my coworker recommended it to me after another brand I was using discontinued making a product I was using.
Abby S.
New Orleans, LA
I received a sample of this product in my Birchbox. it's light weight, non greasy and seems to work well as the air gets cooler. I would recommend this to try. seems great for sensitive skin!
Amanda N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Can't say enough about this moisturizer!! It's light weight and very moisturizing at the same time! Doesn't sting your eyes! Absorbs fairly quick! And has a great fragrance!! New love!!
Debora L.
Magnolia, NJ
For me, this product works very well. I really like the light feel, and I have no problem with it laying on my skin making a tacky mess. It hydrates and softens my skin nicely.
christine g.
Greenville, NC
I was looking for a cream that would not feel greasy on my face and this is it. Other creams I would use would leave my face so oily by mid-day, but this doesn't
Jacquelin G.
Palm Coast, FL
This gel cream feels so fresh on your skin as you apply it. It absorbs fast and workout the great feeling. Skin complexion looks hydrated and supple after.
Victoria F.
Valdosta, GA
I can not recommend this stuff enough. It keeps me matte, hydrated, and it is so thin. Perfect for summer!!! I have never used anything better.
Holly B.
New Carlisle, OH
Perfection! Great cream. Smooth and sinks into my skin not greasy and provides the moisturization my skin needs