BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Pureness Moisturizing Gel-Cream, 1.4 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Deborah S.
Pensacola, FL
This is by far my favorite moisturizer to use in my regular night time routine. It adds so much hydration immediately. My face instantly feels relieved when I put this in and I would use it time and time again.
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
This is the best moisturizer I've used during the summer months. I have decently oily skin and will break out, especially on humid days. This product keeps my skin hydrated and plump, and helps my face keep the acne away. The consistency is not as runny as a lotion, but it's not thick at all like a cream; I'd say its a product more on the gel side rather than the moisturizer side. The application of it goes on very smoothly, and you don't even have to give in much effort to spread this on your face. Since I've been using this, my acne began to clear up and my face has never been better, and once I run out, I will repurchase it.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Great brand. Their Pureness line is my favorite. This particular moisturizer is fantastic. It is extremely moisturizing without feeling greasy. I personally don't like the feeling of having a heavy moisturizer on my face. This one feels so lightweight. It's comfortable and doesn't clog my pores or break me out. It is on the high side for cost, but you can't go wrong with anything Shiseido makes.
Kelsey W.
Washington, DC
I love this product! I've been using it for about two years, intermittently changing it up, but I always come back! The lightweight, gel formula absorbs quickly, isn't oily, and lasts all day. Doesn't bother my sensitive, acne-prone skin at all!
Amanda N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Can't say enough about this moisturizer!! It's light weight and very moisturizing at the same time! Doesn't sting your eyes! Absorbs fairly quick! And has a great fragrance!! New love!!
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
I enjoy this gel cream. I have been using as part of my skin care regimen for many years my coworker recommended it to me after another brand I was using discontinued making a product I was using.
Megan S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I tried out this gel-cream with the hopes that it would be similar to the Seaweed Mattifying gel from The Body Shop. It is indeed very similar in texture, although I find the scent less appealing (it smells very perfume-y) and I find that it's not as moisturizing.
Patricia P.
Del Rio, TX
I used this product to apply right before my makeup because its absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave a dewy finish before applying your makeup. Very moisturizing.
Tracy J.
Kissimmee, Fl
I have oily skin...so naturally a gel texture is best for me. Although this is a combination of gel-cream, it still does an awesome job and does not make me any more oily. Good stuff
Brielle M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go-to summer moisturizer. This product is so light weight and feels like water on your skin. Doesn't leave behind a harsh residue and applies beautifully under makeup.