BY SHISEIDO

Lightweight, oil-free hydrating moisturizer that helps reduce skin's surface shine while providing hydration.
Give your skin power over shine and imperfections.
Matify skin while maintaining moisture. This lightweight, oil-free moisturizer with oil-absorbing powder helps reduce surface shine as it provides exceptional hydration to skin. Feels refreshing and ultra-sheer.
Skin Type: Combination, Oily. Dermatologist-tested.

How to use:

Saturate a cotton pad and smooth over face after cleansing.

Key ingredients:

Hydro-Balancing Complex helps keep skin hydrated yet shine-free.

Water(Aqua/Eau), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Glycerin, Silica, Xylitol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-6, Peg-32, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Peg-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Hydroxide, Trisodium Edta, Magnesium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Calcium Chloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract), Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract

• How well does this work with really oily skin? Does it le...1 Answers
  • I don't have a oil skin at all. Is this product is suitab...3 Answers
  • I have an oily tzone with a few dry spots that get flakey...3 Answers
Shiseido Pureness Matifying Moisturizer Oil-free
  • "The hunt for a matte moisturizer is finally over! Unfortunately, I have oily skin. I always avoid moisturizing my face because my face always gets oily in the middle of the day. Nobody wants a shiny forehead!! Being 20, I realized I had to start taking care of my skin. I went to a boutique, and came out with this. I definitely do not regret buying this product. " in 13 reviews
  • "As it says in the name, it's good for people with skin more on the oily side. i used this as a teen when i was especially oily; now it's a good choice for me in the summer months. it's very light, comfortable, and works well on my sensitive skin. " in 9 reviews
  • "This product cleared up my boyfriend's oily acne prone skin. I cannot believe it. He uses the foaming cleanser and then the lotion and his skin looks and feels beautiful. you cannot use this product if you have dry skin, but if it is oily than this will work wonders!!" in 6 reviews
  • "this product cleared up my boyfriend's oily acne prone skin." in 1 review
  • "However, it is very light, and I would recommend it only to people who want to keep their face oil-free." in 1 review
Rachael H.
Review for: Pureness Matifying Moisturizer Oil-Free 1.7 fl oz/50 ml more...
This moisturizer is great at first. I love how it actually is mattifying rather than leaving a shiny sheen to the face. However, I don't feel that it lasts and it isn't super moisturizing. There are other K-beauty options I prefer. There is no scent which is nice. I also find that if I use this product for too many days in a row, I began to have some skin irritation, though I do have sensitive skin. I don't hate this item, but I will not be repurchasing it.
Callee T.
Muldrow, OK
Review for: Pureness Matifying Moisturizer Oil-Free 1.7 fl oz/50 ml, no color, no color more...
This is my new favorite moisturizer. It manages to keep my skin hydrated while diminishing the crazy shine on my nose and forehead. I use it twice a day and the product has lasted me over 5 months now so if price concerns you just know that the quality AND quantity are well worth the price, especially if you have oily skin.
Jay M.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this moisturizer prior to makeup application. It blurs and mattifies the skin for a flawless matte finish.
Definitely not for my dry skin peeps, however if your an oily mess like me this is one of your bff's for life I kid you not 🤑
It was a random purchased from TJ Maxx and ive been hooked ever since.
It comes in a heavy glass bottle and has a serum like texture.
Definitely worth every coin ❤️
Allyson J.
Louisville, KY
I would only recommend this product for extremely oily skin types.  Its really lightweight and drying it you have anything less than an all oily skin type. I'm a believer in moisturizing oilier skin types with something very moisturizing to balance out the moisture and this product just sucks up everything in the skin. then from the lack of moisture in the skin, your skin produces more oils so in my opinion this isn't the best product.
Angela 🌹.
LEXINGTON, SC
Great Light weight moisturizer for oily skin. The smells is nice, the packaging is pretty. I actually enjoy the whole line and have been using it for more than a decade.
Alyssa Z.
Drexel Hill, PA
If you have oily skin you NEED to try this moisturizer under your makeup. The packaging is really sleek and beautiful I like the glass clear bottle. This is my first time using this product and I was a little skeptical of the claims. This product is a light weight oil free moisturizer that is supposed to deliver the utmost moisture without any heavy weighed down application. It is oil free so it won’t cause your skin to become more oily. My favorite thing about this product is that the formula was developed with oil absorbing powder to suck up your oils throughout the day so it is really perfect for underneath makeup. Using that in combination with a nice primer and setting spray your makeup will last at least 12 hours even with extreme humidity
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
No idea why this product isn't well known! I have oily-normal combo skin and this has worked wonders on mine! It's very light weight and the gel formula glides on effortlessly and sinks into the skin so well! I've used this constantly over the past 5 years and it has been great! There really isn't a scent to it and the formula is great for those who don't want anything thick on their skin. Too bad it isn't marketed as much as other brands! Sometimes you can get the gift at Macy's, Nordstroms or Bloomingdales counters when you buy skincare so look out for that! It has made my skin continuously soft and I am still using it till this day! Night and day! Works great!
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
I really like this, its lightweight and really mattifying. I purchased this at Macy because I was so desperate for a good working moisturizer though I felt like it made my face a little TOO matte to the point where my foundation wasn't blending. So I recommend you only using this in your t-zone. It's also a little pricey for me.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I 100% recommend this product to anyone who has oily skin. I use this in combination with the Shiseido oil control face wash and toner and it has worked wonders on my face. Not only has it helped with my acne but it has helped with oil control. It is fairly pricey but if you have the opportunity to splurge on a great product then this is a must.
Sherlock C.
Review for: Pureness Matifying Moisturizer Oil-Free 1.7 fl oz/50 ml more...
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I received it as a gift from my boyfriend's mother and it is one of my must-haves. Not only does it smell pleasant, it goes on very lightweight and still does a great job of moisturizing your skin! Some tiny pumps will go a long way. I always use this after I exit the shower and right before I apply any makeup to my face.
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
I have an oily tzone with a few dry spots that get flakey sometimes. I'm as very acne prone and sensitive to things. How well does this moisturizer do?
Thais Y.
I don't have a oil skin at all. Is this product is suitable for me?
Sydney R.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work with really oily skin? Does it leave a heavy layer on your face?