Shiseido Pureness Matifying Moisturizer Oil-free

Lightweight, oil-free hydrating moisturizer that helps reduce skin's surface shine while providing hydration.
Give your skin power over shine and imperfections.
Matify skin while maintaining moisture. This lightweight, oil-free moisturizer with oil-absorbing powder helps reduce surface shine as it provides exceptional hydration to skin. Feels refreshing and ultra-sheer.
Skin Type: Combination, Oily. Dermatologist-tested.

How to use:

Saturate a cotton pad and smooth over face after cleansing.

Key ingredients:

Hydro-Balancing Complex helps keep skin hydrated yet shine-free.

Water(Aqua/Eau), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Glycerin, Silica, Xylitol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-6, Peg-32, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Peg-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Hydroxide, Trisodium Edta, Magnesium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Calcium Chloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract), Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract

Which oil free moisturiser works best for you? Shiseido Pureness Matifying Moisturizer Oil-free [product:chanel-le-lift-firming-anti-wrinkle-creme-fine] LA MER The Moisturizing Gel Cream
I Need a good moisturizer for combo skin. I’m more oily in the summer but I’m scared to use a dry skin moisturizer. Is this one pretty good for combo skin?
It seems like this product is no longer of production - does anyone know of a similar moisturizer? I love it and have been using for years and would love recommendations!
Start your review of Shiseido Pureness Matifying Moisturizer Oil-free!
Product Highlights
The hunt for a matte moisturizer is finally over! Unfortunately, I have oily skin. I always avoid moisturizing my face because my face always gets oily in the middle of the day. Nobody wants a shiny forehead!! Being 20, I realized I had to start taking care of my skin. I went to a boutique, and came out with this. I definitely do not regret buying this product. in reviews
...the summer months. it's very light, comfortable, and works well on my sensitive skin. in reviews
...skin looks and feels beautiful. you cannot use this product if you have dry skin, but if it is oily than this will work wonders!!in reviews
this product cleared up my boyfriend's oily acne prone skin.in reviews
The product goes on very well and you don't need a lot to cover your face.in reviews
Alyona C.
East Hanover, NJ
Shiseido Pureness Matifying Moisturizer Oil-free uploaded by Alyona C.
Really great product... was. Unfortunately couldn't find it anywhere in my area. It's pricey but worst every penny!
Giselle A.
Shiseido Pureness Matifying Moisturizer Oil-free uploaded by Giselle A.
Purchased at: Macy's
What a wonderful product! It feels so pure on my skin and smooths it right away. This moisturizer is oil free, it’s hydrates and finds the balance! This is my second time purchase, and I would do it again! Great product! I would recommend this ! #favorite#skin#shiseido
Angela M.
West Columbia, SC
Great Light weight moisturizer for oily skin. The smells is nice, the packaging is pretty. I actually enjoy the whole line and have been using it for more than a decade.
Traci M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is like the great love of your life...even if you try to escape it, you always go back! This is one of my OG best in life products. If has just at touch of acne ingredients but not nearly as much as those targeted toward "acne" skin. It will keep blemish prone, combination, and oily skin in check. This is amazing as it has sort of a powder smooth finish almost like you put on primer but it mattifies so well I often skip my primer. This is the ONLY moisturizer that is oil-free that actually has enough moisture but also does not make my skin an oily mess after a few hours. This will hold your makeup well and is just so amazing. My skin has never been clearer then when I stick to this lines toner and moisturizer religiously. As a make-up artist and skin care specialist, I am always trying the latest greatest product, but no matter how many great, expensive, exclusive, made in gold- and caviar products I have tried....nothing to me gives better overall moisture, oil control, pore refining and smoothness than this moisturizer. I have been using since 2003 and it is the best! I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS 6 STARS
Taylor K.
Lake Charles, LA
This life !!!! After looking for a better moisturizer I have finally found one that does not have a fight with my foundation. This is my 2nd to last step in my skincare routine and I feel like it locks everything in. I am so glad I found It. I highly advise for yall to try it for yourself.
Karla M.
Raleigh, NC
Me gusta este hidratante porque no te deja la cara tan grasosa. Le pongo 4 estrellas y no 5 por el precio
Claudia T.
Alva , OK
Oh man this must be my favorite moisturizer of all time. It's so refreshing to your face and it has such a wonderful smell as well. It also leaves your face feeling soft afterwards. A must have for me.
ana O.
After only two applications, I had large cystic acne bumps on my chin, between my eyebrows and on my forehead. Prior to using this product I had occasional clogged pores that never formed big pimples and a salicylic acid application every day was helping to clear up those pores. Whenever I use makeup primer I have the same cystic acne appear, and I am beginn to think it is due to the dimethicone that is contained in both products.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I first tried this product as a sample and I've ended up buying the entire face cleansing system for oily skin! My skin is combination. It tends to be REALLY oily on my forehead and all over during the summer. This moisturizer works great for me! You only need to use a little bit. I purchase their starter kits (cleanser, moisturizer, and toner) which is cheaper, especially if you're just starting. Starter kits are smaller sizes BUT I've had mine for 2 months now, I was my face every day, and I'm not even close to having to repurchase. For me, that's a good deal!
Abril O.
Lyons, IL
I just started using this product since my skin becomes oily during the summer season. So far it has been working well. I just wish it had spf in it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...