BY SHISEIDO

Buy Shiseido Cleansers - Shiseido Pureness Gentle Cleansing Sheets 30 Sheets see more...

Jeannette O.
The only thing that really stood out to me was the pleasant scent that immediately takes me to pricey Asian skincare. It worked. I liked it. But it didn't do anything miraculous compared to drugstore brands. I managed to find this at Marshalls so I wasn't too upset about how much I spent but I was baffled at how anyone would pay full price for them. The packaging is nice. They come in a plastic box (not as bulky as Neutrogena) and the flap on the top maintains its stickiness and keeps the wipes from drying out. Wouldn't mind getting them as a gift but I can't justify the price point when there are other towelettes that perform just as well from Target or CVS.
Renata S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my skin so soft and it does take all of my makeup off with just one sheet. It doesn't leave a sticky or greasy residue on my skin either. This is great to use if you have either oily or sensitive skin. It doesn't have a fragrance and it is very gentle on your skin.
Lisa V.
Every time I see a Shiseido bonus I pick up two packs of these. They are great for washing your face at the end of the day but are also wonderful for a quick body refresh midday when it is hot out. The sheets are strong and pleasantly, lightly scented.
Karen G.
Gardena, CA
I love the Shiseido wipes because they remove all of that dirt and oil for my face it Crances very good when I really have a shiny face that after I apply makeup it happens a lot
wing l.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this cleansing sheets , very easy to use , been using for few years every morning , skin feel clean
mylee q.
I really enjoyed using these cleansing sheets. I have sensitive skin and had no reactions.
Leiah B.
I loves these. I know how important taking makeup off is to my skin, but sometimes I get lazy. This is a great cleansing cloth as it is gentle, but get all the makeup off. The product smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and fresh without residue or greasy mess. Repurchased over and over again.
Jesica P.
I love these! I get pretty lazy at night so I don't really feel like washing my face before I go to bet, so these cleansing sheets have made my life a lot easier. They really do clean your face and they even get your makeup off, excel for waterproof makeup
Gigi H.
Until I found Shiseido Pureness Gentle I absolutely hated cleansing wipes. Others that I have used, haven't removed my makeup properly -- even a quick on-the-go clean -- and others have actually bothered my skin. Shiseido smells so lovely and is great for those times when I can't stop to wash my face. I never leave home home without these!
Christina Y.
Cleansing sheets are a great way to freshen up quickly after working out or any physical activity or just as a refresher. I do like the scent of it but I don't really like the feeling of it after I use the wipe. I much rather just wash my face. But that maybe a personal preference.