BY SHISEIDO

An ultra-fresh foam, with purifying granules, that effectively lifts away the pore-clogging impurities, makeup, and oil that can lead to imperfections. Feels gentle and cool as it works. About Shiseido Pureness: Give your skin power over shine, imperfections and dryness. • Key Benefits/Concerns: Anti-Acne, Oil Control, Shine Control • About this collection: Pureness is the perfect answer to the unique concerns of combination and normal-to-oily skin. Through expert science, Pureness oil-absorbing technology teams with Hydro-Balancing Complex, containing botanical extract Palo Azul, to keep skin shine-free yet hydrated. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Halie R.
Halie R.
Dallas / Fort Worth
This is a great cleanser for sensitive skin. It isn't too heavy and leaves my face balanced, not too dry and not oily. However, I did feel like the cleanser didn't do a very good job at removing make up and felt like my pores were getting clogged after about a month of use. I recommend this product if you already remove your make up prior to washing your face and you exfoliate or microdermabrasion periodically.
Linda L.
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
When I first got this product, I was amaze by it. It is an amazing face cleanser/washer. The only thing I did not like about it is that it kind of dry my face out. This product is an affordable cleanser. I recommend trying this out with the kit to see how you like it before buying a full size.
Aunna C.
Aunna C.
puyallup
I love this face wash. It leaves my skins feeling so clean and smooth because of the little exfoliating beads. It also makes my skin feel so much tighter after I use it. My only reason that I don't buy it regularly is because it is so darn expensive.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Love this cleanser. It's on the pricey side, but worth every penny. It's has little blue exfoliaters in the formula, but not many which is the perfect amount. It leaves my face feeling clean but not dried out. It's super moisturizing.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Not too foamy, the lather was better for the other facial cleanser of the same line. Both leaves your face looking clean especially after a night's rest. The feeling immediately after the wash was not very pleasant - little bit like you've used a public restroom's hand soap
Tenzin W.
Tenzin W.
Portland , OR
I have mixed feelings about this product. It was expensive and it didn't really do much for me. I used it for about 6 months with no difference in my skin. It didn't decrease my acne like I was told it would. The only things I like about this product is the clean refreshing scent and how it feels on my skin. It might work for other people, but just didn't work for me.
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
This product smells fresh and makes your skin squeaky clean, but it also strips your face of all its natural oiled. So dryness can be a problem
sante e.
sante e.
Redondo Beach, CA
Not a fan of this face wash. It doesn't really exfoliate the skin. Has a great lager but doesn't leave you feeling fresh
Shirin K.
Shirin K.
Alanya, Mahmutlar
That sound your plates make when fresh out of dish washer...exactly the sound your face makes. Not exaggerating!! TOTALLY LOVE IT!!! It was my first time using anything like this and bought it from my first salary. I DO NOT REGRET! Apply just a little-tiny bit on your finger and all of the sebum from your face gone! Thank you Shiseido!!! Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam