BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam, 3.6 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Compared to the other brands and forms. Is this a good one to pur...3 Answers
  • I just bought a cute little mini set with this cleanser, long ter...3 Answers
  • Hiw many years this cleanser can last before it expires??1 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
Ethena Jae P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this deep cleansing wash! It has little beads in it that's good enough to exfoliate as your washing your face and I feel that every time I make use of this product that my skin feels well refreshed and clean. I thought using this facial wash would dry out my skin and natural oils but afterwards I feel pretty hydrated! I would really recommend this to those who are in need of exfoliation, deep cleansing, and clear skin!
Brit N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would totally recommend. I've been using this product since i started getting breakouts which was probably in 5th grade. It really helped me because I was very insecure about my skin and it cleared up a lot of my pores for me. It kind of dries up my skin but it really helps so I only use it twice a week.
Erica B.
Oak Creek
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another holy grail cleanser! Leaves your skin feeling clean, cool, and refreshed. It may be a bit pricey but it's worth every buck! I also use the face moisturizer in conjunctions with the cleanser. Shiseido can do no wrong. Perfect for combo oily skin!
Kim D.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite cleanser at the moment. I especially love to use it in the morning because the foam feels really gentle on my skin. At night, I prefer to use something more exfoliating because this cleanser doesn't always get all of the foundation gunk out of my pores. Regardless of when I use it, it always leaves my skin feeling SO smooth and soft. I always follow up with the Shiseido Pureness Mattifying Moisturizer before putting on any face makeup. This cleansing foam does have a tendency to dry out the skin on my nose (which is a problem dry area for me to begin with), so I just use a thicker water-based moisturizer on that area only.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foaming cream cleanser has a light clean smell and small granules that help to deep clean pores, makeup, and dirt gently and effectively from your skin. You get a decent amount of cleanser and you only need a tiny amount for your face. This has a cooling sensation which is caused by the menthol inside this cleanser. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and invigorated. I like to use this in the morning for that fresh awake feeling. If you've been curious about this product id give it a try.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a deep cleansing foam people! It dry your skin out completely but you shouldn't be using this daily anyway. I've always felt like this cleanser is more similar to an exfoliation and it helps get rid of all the dead skin cells off your face. I've used this for years and I absolutely love it! I use it approximately about 2-4 times a week depending on how much my skin needs it. I would recommend this product to oilier skin folks and maybe some combo skin ones too. This probably isn't your product if you have dry skin because it may over strip your skin of too much with regular use.
Grace C.
If I had kept all the empty tubes of my Deep Cleansing Foam from Shiseido, I really do think I would have enough to fill my whole bathroom. This was first introduced to me, by my mother, who has been using this cleanser her whole life. There is just something about their formula, that makes your face feel squeaky clean, but not in a "harsh" kind of way. I also love that it comes in a squeeze tube, which makes it easy to use every last drop of the product. Definitely a product I'll be using my whole life.
Gabriella Y.
Lompoc
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been searching so long for a face wash that actually removes all traces of my makeup, while leaving my skin feeling clean. This does not disappoint. I actually picked this up at Marshalls for much cheaper than the price on the website. I find a little goes a long way as I only have to use the tiniest bit to lather my whole face up. However, don't let it get in your eyes! I have never felt more pain in a face wash getting in my eyes than this!
Kiana H.
Thousand Oaks , CA
Review for: Shiseido Pureness - Deep Cleansing Foam
My acne has been pretty hard to maintain my whole life. I've bought everything and tried everything you could think of to tame my skin. I've used proactiv for the past 3 years and it helped a little bit. But I recently tried this and I LITERALLY saw results OVERNIGHT! I was not expecting any type of results until maybe a week of usage. And I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome! My skin hasn't ever looked this good ever! It's worth it!!
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser if you love that deep clean feeling! Don't use this cleanser more than I'd say 2 times a week! Trust me I used it more than that for a few weeks and my skin was so dry and textured! And I have combo skin mind you it's never really dry. But I would recommend this to the girl with texture and excess oils that wants to clear that out! It does make you feel sooo smooth!
Jerilynn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought a cute little mini set with this cleanser, long term how was this with your oily skin? Did it also help with breakouts? (:
Susan R.
Billings, MT
Compared to the other brands and forms. Is this a good one to purchase.
Chi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hiw many years this cleanser can last before it expires??