BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam, 3.6 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Compared to the other brands and forms. Is this a good one to pur...4 Answers
  • I just bought a cute little mini set with this cleanser, long ter...4 Answers
  • Hiw many years this cleanser can last before it expires??2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Shiseido Pureness - Deep Cleansing Foam more...
The best face wash I’ve ever used because it removes everything in one step. No need for other products and steps no one has time for that (idky beauty gurus insist on many steps smh). This removes all my face makeup and mascara in one use. I love that it doesn’t strip my face from moisture either. I sometimes find this at tj maxx for about 16$ and will last more than a year all u need is a pea size. I have the other foaming face wash from shiseido as well they both work the same and are both amazing. I doubt I’ll ever find something better.
Ethena Jae P.
I love this deep cleansing wash! It has little beads in it that's good enough to exfoliate as your washing your face and I feel that every time I make use of this product that my skin feels well refreshed and clean. I thought using this facial wash would dry out my skin and natural oils but afterwards I feel pretty hydrated! I would really recommend this to those who are in need of exfoliation, deep cleansing, and clear skin!
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Shiseido Pureness - Deep Cleansing Foam more...
You can find this product in TJMaxx or Marshall’s for half the price than where you would find it in Sephora or Ulta (and yes the product is still good) if you are environmentally conscious please note there are microbeads in this formula.
Brit N.
I would totally recommend. I've been using this product since i started getting breakouts which was probably in 5th grade. It really helped me because I was very insecure about my skin and it cleared up a lot of my pores for me. It kind of dries up my skin but it really helps so I only use it twice a week.
Brittany D.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Shiseido Pureness - Deep Cleansing Foam more...
I like this cleanser. A little goes a long way since it foams up a lot. It leaves your skin squeaky clean, but it does dry it out a little bit. I didn’t see any noticeable decline in my oil production which is why I only gave it four stars.
Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
Shiseido is a trustworthy brand. I am very picky with ingredients in my skincare products, so Shiseido is a brand I can trust. I have been using their products for years and I would say their products are good for both young and older skin.
This deep cleansing foam is thick and smooth and contains a bit of scrub in it. It`s easy to massage it to the face and when done that you can leave it a couple of minutes, if you have the time. It wont start itch and this will give it some time to go deeper and release all dirt in the pores.
Rinse it off and a tip is to use a wet towel, which will scrub your skin gently.
My skin love this cleanser, it leave the skin moisturized and shiny, looking healthy and breathing.
Kim D.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite cleanser at the moment. I especially love to use it in the morning because the foam feels really gentle on my skin. At night, I prefer to use something more exfoliating because this cleanser doesn't always get all of the foundation gunk out of my pores. Regardless of when I use it, it always leaves my skin feeling SO smooth and soft. I always follow up with the Shiseido Pureness Mattifying Moisturizer before putting on any face makeup. This cleansing foam does have a tendency to dry out the skin on my nose (which is a problem dry area for me to begin with), so I just use a thicker water-based moisturizer on that area only.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This foaming cream cleanser has a light clean smell and small granules that help to deep clean pores, makeup, and dirt gently and effectively from your skin. You get a decent amount of cleanser and you only need a tiny amount for your face. This has a cooling sensation which is caused by the menthol inside this cleanser. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and invigorated. I like to use this in the morning for that fresh awake feeling. If you've been curious about this product id give it a try.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
This is a deep cleansing foam people! It dry your skin out completely but you shouldn't be using this daily anyway. I've always felt like this cleanser is more similar to an exfoliation and it helps get rid of all the dead skin cells off your face. I've used this for years and I absolutely love it! I use it approximately about 2-4 times a week depending on how much my skin needs it. I would recommend this product to oilier skin folks and maybe some combo skin ones too. This probably isn't your product if you have dry skin because it may over strip your skin of too much with regular use.
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
I’ve used this cleanser back in middle school and I remember liking it a little bit back then. This isn’t an acne-controlling cleanser by any means, it’s just formulated for oilier skin. Since it’s formulated for oily skin, the ingredients aren’t exactly as gentle and might actually end up be drying for those of you with drier skin.

I like this cleanser because a nickel-sized amount can lather up very nicely and produce a rather thick, dense foam. I like cleansers that can create a dense foam because it decreases the amount of friction and damage that you cause to your skin when you rub your face with your hands. The thick foam serves as a buffer between your skin and your hands, so when you’re washing your face, your hands aren’t really even touching your skin directly.

This cleanser doesn’t use your standard sodium laureth sulfate as a cleansing/foaming agent. Instead, it uses stearic acid, which is surfactant that can reduce surface tension in water and allow it to attach to oils and dirt on your face so they can be rinsed away. It also contains myristic acid, which is a type of fatty acid that can be found in nutmeg, palm oil, coconut oil, or butter fat. It helps as a facial moisturizer as well as a cleansing agent. This cleanser also contains glycerin as one of it’s top ingredients, so theoretically this cleanser isn’t as drying as some other “oily, acne-prone skin” cleansers are.

I really like the cleansing power of this product, it leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. My skin feels a little bit tight afterwards though, so I do think that this product can be a bit drying for those of you dry or normal skin. I’m okay with it though, it doesn’t make my skin oilier or anything so it doesn’t seem to be stripping away all of my skin’s natural oils.

Something to note is that this cleanser does have little blue beads in it. It isn’t enough to really give an exfoliating effect in it though, so if you need exfoliation, don’t depend on this cleanser alone.

Also, this product does have a slight fragrance to it – it has a hint of menthol in it, which also gives this cleanser a cooling effect on the skin when you use it. I generally only massage for about 10 seconds before I wash it off. The cooling effect might bother some of you though and I can imagine that it might even irritate open acne wounds, if your skin is sensitive to it. It doesn’t bother my skin though.
Susan R.
Billings, MT
Compared to the other brands and forms. Is this a good one to purchase.
Jerilynn L.
I just bought a cute little mini set with this cleanser, long term how was this with your oily skin? Did it also help with breakouts? (:
Chi T.
Hiw many years this cleanser can last before it expires??