BY SHISEIDO

Buy Shiseido Cleansers - Shiseido Pureness Cleansing Foam Oil-Control 100ml/3.7oz. How-to-Use: Place a small amount into palm and add cool or lukewarm water. Work into a rich lather and cleanse face using circular motions. Rinse well with cool or lukewarm water. see more...

Mary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to try this Shiseido cleanser because I've heard alot of positive things about the line. It's not overly expensive and is a decent size. It's very foaming and deep cleansing whcih I like. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not sticky. It also has a very clean but mot overwhelming scent. My only problem was that it seemed to cause minor break outs on my sensitive skin. It would be good for people with less inconsistent skin.
Laura S.
I found this cleanser to be slightly drying for my particular kind of skin which ranges from oily to dry depending on the season. I didn't really like the smell either. However, it was cleansing as it says it is. Just wasn't for me.
lily t.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser, it foams with just a little bit of product, the smell is great, but sometimes you need two washes to get all of the oil and gunk out of your face.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently my skin has been very oily and I have been on the hunt for products to help, so yesterday I went into my local Sephora and told the girl there that I had already spent a ton of money on products from there and other stores, and that I didn't want to waste any more money on products that didn't work, so she hooked me up with a bunch of samples, this being one of them, and I just used it for the first time and it reminded me of way back in the day when I washed my face with Ivory soap and had that awful dry, cracking feeling, so unfortunately I would not recommend this product.
Leandra M.
Humble, TX
I looooooove this cleanser it helps a lot with my oily skin and also with my acne. I have bought just once I think it's a great product. I bought it at Amazon.com. I've been loving this product since I bought it. I recommend this to people with oily skin!
Michaella A.
Carson, CA
I use Shiseido a lot. And when i got it, i had high expectations of it. So i used this with my Clarisonic, and it helps out my face to stay clear daily!
Dana  S.
Love this product! I love face products with minimal fragrance, and this one fit my skin care routine perfectly. :)
Susan T.
Chaswood, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok, Foams up nicely and rinses really clean but almost feels like it leaves a bit of a film, has brads in it but they are so few hat it makes no difference. I won't repurchase as it did t make much of a difference e