Shiseido Pureness Blemish Clearing Gel uploaded by Kamille G.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Pureness Blemish Clearing Gel, .5 fl oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• I just started using the matte moisturizer and the wash f...3 Answers
Shiseido Pureness Blemish Clearing Gel
  • "This product is a great solution for many different skin types. My younger sister and I love using this as a spot treatment for acne. I have a sensitive dry skin type and it seems to quickly clear up problem areas in a couple of days. It also works well for my sister's very oily skin type. So it works for multiple skin types. One thing that should be noted is that it can be a little drying in the area treated, which is why you shouldn't over use it and should be followed up with a nice moisturizer. " in 3 reviews
Jackie W.
Irving, TX
This spot treatment is perfect. I don't have bad acne but I do break out after certain foods and sometimes during my period. This is the only product that both clears away my bumps while also ensuring that I don't have dark spots left behind. It burns for a split second when I put it on, but in my experience with certain skincare, that means it's working. I have tried a few other products and the old school "toothpaste, alcohol, tea tree oil, etc" methods and none of them do it all. This does; I love it!
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
This is a great tool for those who tend to break out with random big pimples & you need a quick fix. A quick fix meaning 2-3 days you should see an improvement, at least that's my experience. It's a clear gel that I would apply to my blemishes at night (after using the Pureness cleanser) & it stiffens up throughout the night and when you wake up you will look SO much better! Trust me!
Melissa C.
Citrus Spgs, FL
I've used many acne creams gels and although this is not cheap it is the best out there! I put it on before bed, and acne, zit gone. Didn't think it would work as well as it does. Sometimes there's a sting but after a few seconds the sting is gone and dries up quick. Doesn't leave rubbery film like others I've tried, just does its job.
Alicia E.
Best acne spot treatment I have used in a long time. I started to get cystic acne in my 30's and it was so painful. A girl I work with told me to try it and gave me a sample. It worked amazing. Within minutes the spot didn't hurt and redness was reduced in half. Plus, I have very sensitive skin, and its non drying.
Nelly G.
El Paso, TX
Shiseido Pureness is by far the best "acne: prone skin care line that will not break the bank. Although considered high end, this line is so worth it. I have extremely oily skin and use the exfoliating cleanser, the softener, the Purenedd Blemish clearing gel (actually love this as a spot treatment too) and the mattifying moisturizer. My natural oils break through somewhat, but this works wonders for my skin.
Paula N.
Vivian T.
Hilo, HI
This is great for small pimples as spot treatments. The formula is made with 1% salicylic acid and it comes at an affordable price. Do not apply this onto open pimples that you just popped or broken skin because it will burn. I would recommend other gels or creams for more stubborn pimples.
Corey G.
Fox Lake, IL
I love this! The Seccond I start feeling a pimple coming on I go for this. In the morning before my makeup I'll apply a thin layer and by the end of the day I see a huge difference but of course I will still put a little extra on before bed and I wake up and NO PIMPLE :) it also doesn't leave the area super dry which I find other products do!
Cheery C.
I walked up to the shiseido counter and beauty consultant was recommending it. For mild acne, it does do it jobs. it is a gel that quickly absorb and it will not dry your face. the spot of where the ace is got healed after applying. Just don't rely on it when you have serious acne.
Jesica P.
Perfect for emergency pimples! I used this product for those really ugly pimples that i want to get rid off ASAP, and it does a good job. it doesn't do miracles, like they won't go away the next day, but they probably will in 2-4 days.
Tara N.
I just started using the matte moisturizer and the wash from their pureness line. I am curious about the gel. I do get a breakout from time to time right before "that time" .. Does this truly work, and in what kind of time frame? Thanks!