BY SHISEIDO

Protective tanning emulsion n SPF 10 (for face and body) by Shiseido for unisex 150 ml self tanning. Protective tanning emulsion SPF 10 (for face and body) was launched by the design house of Shiseido. It is recommended for normal skin. see more...

Julia F.
Phila, PA
Love all sunprotective products from this brand. Don't leave me very oily but definitely works. Does require some reapplication but most of the time they sell little sets with a mini tube that I can throw into my beach bag.
Soo K.
Los Angeles, CA
We always use shiseido sunblock, for kids too,. so far i think it's one of the best brands available, great to use for face too.
Sasha Q.
I want to be protected from the sun but I also like to tan. This was a nice in between! Smells great and is very effective
Marilee W.
Shiseido Protective Tanning Emulsion SPF10 for Unisex (Face and Body)
This product went on nicely and felt silky smooth after I got it all put on. I only gave 4 stars because it really isn't that big of a bottle if you are going to use it for all over your whole body, face and reapply throughout your day. One thing I did like is that was very water resistant! Also, that there is some anti aging properties to it as well! I don't recall it having that funky self tanner smell to it either but that could be the result of having Rose Mary Leaf extract (Antioxidant) as one of the ingredients.
AnnaMarie R.
Walnut Creek, CA
I purchased this product on line because I have been diagnosed
with skin cancer . I have been laying out in the sun for the past
30years and now I can no longer do so. I needed a cream that was light and added a little color and also
blocked the sun rays. Its consistency was not what I was looking for however it goes on light which I love.
Alice T.
Laurel, MD
I really like Shiseido's sunscreen products~ it applies smoothly, isn't to oily, and gives a white protective tint color upon application. :) Absolutely a favorite sunscreen!
Niko W.
Atlanta, GA
Pros: great coverage and no bad smell!
Cons: purple coloring lotion/moisturizer!

If you can get pass the color then your good to go. I always keep this in my cat just in case
Sydney T.
Dadeville, AL
I love this. I think mostly because of the amount you get for the unbeatable price. It goes on over your skin and doesn't give you that greasy look.
Donna M.
I live in FL and try to keep sunscreen on my face all the time, but again, I live in FL and love the tan look.
This isn't over board, fake looking. Goes on easy, no streaks
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
I love this product! This is definitely my new fav tanning lotion. It also protects my skin while I tan. I highly recommend this product!